There are schools offering LPN to BSN programs in West Virginia!
Schools Offering Nursing Programs in West Virginia
The top-ranked school in West Virginia that has a LPN to BSN program is Marshall University. Marshall University, which was ranked 38th in the country in 2010, is located in Huntington. 119 students graduated with a degree in LPN to BSN from Marshall University in 2010. Tuition at Marshall University was $5,285 per year.
The second-ranked school in West Virginia with a LPN to BSN program is West Virginia Wesleyan College, which is located in Buckhannon. In 2010, it was ranked 42nd nationwide. In 2010, West Virginia Wesleyan College graduated 14 students from its LPN to BSN program. Tuition at West Virginia Wesleyan College was $23,980 per year.
Davis & Elkins College, which is located in Elkins, is the third-ranked school in West Virginia that has a LPN to BSN program. It received a ranking of 44th in the country in 2010. 28 students graduated with degree in LPN to BSN from Davis & Elkins College in 2010. Tuition at Davis & Elkins College was $21,120 per year.
If you choose to attend a West Virginia LPN to BSN school, average tuition will be $9,627 per year. However, tuition at your particular institution may range from $2,076 per year to $24,980 per year. The highest tuition rates in 2010 at West Virginia LPN to BSN schools were charged at the following schools:
- Wheeling Jesuit University - located in Wheeling, students are charged $24,980 per year
- University of Charleston - located in Charleston, students are charged $24,700 per year
- West Virginia Wesleyan College - located in Buckhannon, students are charged $23,980 per year
The LPN to BSN schools that charged the lowest tuition rates in West Virginia were:
- West Virginia University at Parkersburg - located in Parkersburg, students are charged $2,076 per year
- Southern West Virginia Community and Technical College - located in Mount Gay, students are charged $2,122 per year
- West Virginia Northern Community College - located in Wheeling, students are charged $2,358 per year
For more data regarding a career in nursing in West Virginia and to compare salaries with various related fields such as RN or forensic nursing, take a look at the graphs and charts below.
Here are the different levels of study available for you to explore.
- Associate's Degree in Nursing in West Virginia
- Bachelor's Degree in Nursing in West Virginia
- Master's Degree in Nursing in West Virginia
Curious what studying LPN to BSN gets you?
Check out the different options and how they're looking in West Virginia
|Rank||Profession||Employment Number||Avg Salary||Job Growth (past 5 yrs)|
Got your degree? Time to find a job!
Below are LPN to BSN related jobs in West Virginia