There are schools offering property management certifications in West Virginia!
Schools Offering Property Management Programs in West Virginia
- Property Management Certification in Virginia
- Property Management Certification in Washington DC
- Property Management Certification in Ohio
- Property Management Certification in North Carolina
- Property Management Certification in Maryland
- Property Management Certification in Kentucky
- See All Schools in West Virginia
Each year, approximately 0.1% of West Virginia graduates receive degrees in property management. In other words, every year an estimated 46 property managers graduate from West Virginia's 6 property management schools.
Marshall University, which is located in Huntington, is the top-ranked school in West Virginia that has a property management program. It received a ranking of 38th in the country in 2010. In 2010, Marshall University graduated 9 students from its property management program. Marshall University charged in-state students $5,285 in tuition fees per year.
Davis & Elkins College, which is located in Elkins, is the second-ranked school in West Virginia that has a property management program. It received a ranking of 44th in the country in 2010. Davis & Elkins College charged in-state students $21,120 in tuition fees per year.
The third-ranked school in West Virginia with a property management program is Alderson Broaddus College, which is located in Philippi. In 2010, it was ranked 49th nationwide. In 2010, Alderson Broaddus College graduated 2 students from its property management programs. Alderson Broaddus College charged in-state students $22,204 in tuition fees per year.
If you choose to attend a West Virginia property management school, average tuition will be $10,760 per year. However, tuition at your particular institution may range from $4,544 per year to $22,204 per year. The highest tuition rates in 2010 at West Virginia property management schools were charged at the following schools:
- Alderson Broaddus College - located in Philippi, students are charged $22,204 per year
- Davis & Elkins College - located in Elkins, students are charged $21,120 per year
- American Public University System - located in Charles Town, students are charged $6,000 per year
The property management schools that charged the lowest tuition rates in West Virginia were:
- West Virginia State University - located in Institute, students are charged $4,544 per year
- Marshall University - located in Huntington, students are charged $5,285 per year
- West Virginia University - located in Morgantown, students are charged $5,406 per year
A property management degree from a West Virginia school... what next?
Most people who graduate from property management school in West Virginia go on to work as a property manager. West Virginia had 630 property managers in 2010. The West Virginia counties with the largest populations of property managers are:
- Fayette County - 180 property managers
- Boone County - 140 property managers
- Barbour County - 120 property managers
According the US Bureau of Labor Statistics the number of property managers is expected to grow by 4% by 2018. There are projected to be 1,130 property managers working in the West Virginia then.
A property manager in West Virginia makes an average of $34,420 per year. In 2010, however, some West Virginia property managers earned as little as less than $17,510 per year or as much as more than $64,200 per year. On average a property manager earns the most in the following West Virginia counties:
- Belmont County - $45,040 per year
- Monongalia County - $42,540 per year
- Boyd County - $40,170 per year
The West Virginia counties with the lowest average salary for property managers are:
- Fayette County - $27,200 per year
- Barbour County - $35,060 per year
- Boone County - $37,180 per year
Take a look at the graphs and charts below for additional West Virginia statistics regarding a career in property management and to compare salaries with a variety of related fields such as business administration or property management.
Here are the different levels of study available for you to explore.
- Bachelor's Degree in Property Management in West Virginia
- Master's Degree in Property Management in West Virginia
Curious what studying Property Management gets you?
Check out the different options and how they're looking in West Virginia
|Rank||Profession||Employment Number||Avg Salary||Job Growth (past 5 yrs)|
|Property, Real Estate, and Community Association Managers||630||$34,420||61.5%|
Got your degree? Time to find a job!
Below are property management related jobs in West Virginia