There are schools offering RN to BSN programs in West Virginia!
Schools Offering Nursing Programs in West Virginia
The top-ranked school in West Virginia that has a RN to BSN program is Marshall University. Marshall University, which was ranked 38th in the country in 2010, is located in Huntington. In 2010, 119 students graduated from Marshall University's RN to BSN program. Tuition at Marshall University was $5,285 per year.
West Virginia Wesleyan College, which was ranked 42nd nationwide in 2010, is the second-ranked school in West Virginia that has a RN to BSN program. It is located in Buckhannon. In 2010, 14 students graduated from West Virginia Wesleyan College RN to BSN program. The tuition rate at West Virginia Wesleyan College was $23,980 per year.
Davis & Elkins College, which is located in Elkins, is the third-ranked school in West Virginia that has a RN to BSN program. It received a ranking of 44th in the country in 2010. In 2010, 28 students graduated from Davis & Elkins College RN to BSN program. Tuition at Davis & Elkins College was $21,120 per year.
If you choose to attend a West Virginia RN to BSN school, average tuition will be $9,627 per year. However, tuition at your particular institution may range from $2,076 per year to $24,980 per year. The West Virginia RN to BSN schools with the highest tuition rates in 2010 were:
- Wheeling Jesuit University - located in Wheeling, students are charged $24,980 per year
- University of Charleston - located in Charleston, students are charged $24,700 per year
- West Virginia Wesleyan College - located in Buckhannon, students are charged $23,980 per year
The following West Virginia RN to BSN schools had the lowest tuition rates:
- West Virginia University at Parkersburg - located in Parkersburg, students are charged $2,076 per year
- Southern West Virginia Community and Technical College - located in Mount Gay, students are charged $2,122 per year
- West Virginia Northern Community College - located in Wheeling, students are charged $2,358 per year
The charts and graphs below have additional West Virginia statistics regarding a career in nursing. Take a look and compare salaries with various related fields such as RN to BSN or nurse assisting.
Here are the different levels of study available for you to explore.
- Associate's Degree in Nursing in West Virginia
- Bachelor's Degree in Nursing in West Virginia
- Master's Degree in Nursing in West Virginia
Curious what studying RN to BSN gets you?
Check out the different options and how they're looking in West Virginia
|Rank||Profession||Employment Number||Avg Salary||Job Growth (past 5 yrs)|
Got your degree? Time to find a job!
Below are RN to BSN related jobs in West Virginia