There are schools offering RN to MSN programs in West Virginia!
Schools Offering Nursing Programs in West Virginia
Marshall University, which is located in Huntington, is the top-ranked school in West Virginia that has a RN to MSN program. It received a ranking of 38th in the country in 2010. In 2010, 119 students graduated from Marshall University's RN to MSN program. The tuition rate at Marshall University was $5,285 per year.
West Virginia Wesleyan College, which is located in Buckhannon, is the second-ranked school in West Virginia that has a RN to MSN program. It received a ranking of 42nd in the country in 2010. 14 students graduated with degree in RN to MSN from West Virginia Wesleyan College in 2010. West Virginia Wesleyan College charged in-state students $23,980 in tuition fees per year.
Davis & Elkins College, which is located in Elkins, is the third-ranked school in West Virginia that has a RN to MSN program. It received a ranking of 44th in the country in 2010. In 2010, Davis & Elkins College graduated 28 students from its RN to MSN programs. Students at Davis & Elkins College paid $21,120 per year in tuition fees.
If you are hoping to attend one of West Virginia's RN to MSN schools, you can expect to pay an average tuition of $9,627 per year, though tuition can range from $24,980 per year to $2,076 per year. The West Virginia RN to MSN schools with the highest tuition rates in 2010 were:
- Wheeling Jesuit University - located in Wheeling, students are charged $24,980 per year
- University of Charleston - located in Charleston, students are charged $24,700 per year
- West Virginia Wesleyan College - located in Buckhannon, students are charged $23,980 per year
The RN to MSN schools that charged the lowest tuition rates in West Virginia were:
- West Virginia University at Parkersburg - located in Parkersburg, students are charged $2,076 per year
- Southern West Virginia Community and Technical College - located in Mount Gay, students are charged $2,122 per year
- West Virginia Northern Community College - located in Wheeling, students are charged $2,358 per year
For more data regarding a career in nursing in West Virginia and to compare salaries with various related fields such as nurse assisting or MSN, take a look at the graphs and charts below.
Here are the different levels of study available for you to explore.
- Associate's Degree in Nursing in West Virginia
- Bachelor's Degree in Nursing in West Virginia
- Master's Degree in Nursing in West Virginia
Curious what studying RN to MSN gets you?
Check out the different options and how they're looking in West Virginia
|Rank||Profession||Employment Number||Avg Salary||Job Growth (past 5 yrs)|
|Health Diagnosing and Treating Practitioners, All Other||120||$80,120||-36.8%|
Got your degree? Time to find a job!
Below are RN to MSN related jobs in West Virginia