There are schools offering construction management certificates in Wisconsin!
Schools Offering Construction Management Programs in Wisconsin
- Construction Management Certificates in Indiana
- Construction Management Certificates in Michigan
- Construction Management Certificates in Minnesota
- Construction Management Certificates in Iowa
- Construction Management Certificates in Illinois
- Construction Management Certificates in Ohio
- See All Schools in Wisconsin
Around 0.1% of Wisconsin's graduates graduate from construction management degree programs every year. In other words, every year an estimated 190 construction managers graduate from Wisconsin's 11 construction management schools.
The top-ranked school in Wisconsin with a construction management program is University of Wisconsin-Stout, which is located in Menomonie. In 2010, it was ranked 70th nationwide. In 2010, 73 students graduated from University of Wisconsin-Stout's construction management program. The tuition rate at University of Wisconsin-Stout was $8,099 per year.
Milwaukee School of Engineering, which is located in Milwaukee, is the second-ranked school in Wisconsin that has a construction management program. It received a ranking of 74th in the country in 2010. 19 students graduated with degree in construction management from Milwaukee School of Engineering in 2010. Students at Milwaukee School of Engineering paid $29,520 per year in tuition fees.
The third-ranked school in Wisconsin with a construction management program is ITT Technical Institute-Greenfield, which is located in Milwaukee. In 2010, it was ranked 75th nationwide. 3 students graduated with degree in construction management from ITT Technical Institute-Greenfield in 2010. ITT Technical Institute-Greenfield charged in-state students $18,048 in tuition fees per year.
If you are hoping to attend one of Wisconsin's construction management schools, you can expect to pay an average tuition of $10,279 per year, though tuition can range from $29,520 per year to $3,493 per year. The highest tuition rates in 2010 at Wisconsin construction management schools were charged at the following schools:
- Milwaukee School of Engineering - located in Milwaukee, students are charged $29,520 per year
- ITT Technical Institute-Greenfield - located in Milwaukee, students are charged $18,048 per year
- ITT Technical Institute-Green Bay - located in Green Bay, students are charged $18,048 per year
The construction management schools in Wisconsin that charged the lowest tuition rates were:
- Northcentral Technical College - located in Wausau, students are charged $3,493 per year
- Moraine Park Technical College - located in Fond Du Lac, students are charged $3,503 per year
- Mid-State Technical College - located in Wisconsin Rapids, students are charged $3,506 per year
A construction management degree from a Wisconsin school... what next?
A large number of Wisconsin construction management graduates become construction managers. 2,980 construction managers were working in Wisconsin in 2010. The Wisconsin counties with the largest populations of construction managers are:
- Milwaukee County - 1,190 construction managers
- Columbia County - 390 construction managers
- Brown County - 220 construction managers
The government projects that by 2018, the number of construction managers in the state of Wisconsin will grow to 8,560. This would require a 4% growth in the profession.
On average, construction managers earn $83,600 per year. However, this number is only an average. construction managers in Wisconsin had varying salaries from $24,860 to $143,360 per year in 2010. On average a construction manager earns the most in the following Wisconsin counties:
- Chippewa County - $93,290 per year
- Winnebago County - $90,170 per year
- Milwaukee County - $87,700 per year
The Wisconsin counties with the lowest average salary for construction managers are:
- Marathon County - $65,520 per year
- Ashland County - $66,350 per year
- Dodge County - $66,380 per year
Take a look at the graphs and charts below for additional Wisconsin statistics regarding a career in construction management and to compare salaries with a variety of related fields such as business management or real estate.
Here are the different levels of study available for you to explore.
- Bachelor's Degree in Construction Management in Wisconsin
- Certificate in Construction Management in Wisconsin
Curious what studying Construction Management gets you?
Check out the different options and how they're looking in Wisconsin
|Rank||Profession||Employment Number||Avg Salary||Job Growth (past 5 yrs)|
|First-Line Supervisors of Construction Trades and Extraction Workers||5,230||$67,430||-34.5%|
|Construction and Building Inspectors||1,150||$53,990||-7.3%|
Got your degree? Time to find a job!
Below are construction management related jobs in Wisconsin