There are schools offering design programs in Wisconsin!
Schools Offering Design Programs in Wisconsin
University of Wisconsin-Madison, which was ranked 12th nationwide in 2010, is the top-ranked school in Wisconsin that has a design program. It is located in Madison. 28 students graduated with a degree in design from University of Wisconsin-Madison in 2010. Students at University of Wisconsin-Madison paid $8,983 per year in tuition fees.
University of Wisconsin-Stevens Point, which was ranked 67th nationwide in 2010, is the second-ranked school in Wisconsin that has a design program. It is located in Stevens Point. In 2010, University of Wisconsin-Stevens Point graduated 115 students from its design program. Tuition at University of Wisconsin-Stevens Point was $6,845 per year.
Saint Norbert College, which is located in De Pere, is the third-ranked school in Wisconsin that has a design program. It received a ranking of 68th in the country in 2010. In 2010, 11 students graduated from Saint Norbert College design program. Saint Norbert College charged in-state students $28,043 in tuition fees per year.
Tuition at Wisconsin's design schools ranges from $29,750 per year to $3,339 per year. But, the average tuition is $12,643 per year. The highest tuition rates in 2010 at Wisconsin design schools were charged at the following schools:
- Carthage College - located in Kenosha, students are charged $29,750 per year
- Saint Norbert College - located in De Pere, students are charged $28,043 per year
- Milwaukee Institute of Art & Design - located in Milwaukee, students are charged $27,000 per year
The lowest tuition rates at Wisconsin design schools were charged at the following schools:
- Blackhawk Technical College - located in Janesville, students are charged $3,339 per year
- Lakeshore Technical College - located in Cleveland, students are charged $3,355 per year
- Gateway Technical College - located in Kenosha, students are charged $3,379 per year
For more data regarding a career in design in Wisconsin and to compare salaries with various related fields such as fashion design or drafting, take a look at the graphs and charts below.
Here are the different levels of study available for you to explore.
- Associate's Degree in Design in Wisconsin
- Bachelor's Degree in Design in Wisconsin
- Certificate in Design in Wisconsin
Curious what studying Design gets you?
Check out the different options and how they're looking in Wisconsin
|Rank||Profession||Employment Number||Avg Salary||Job Growth (past 5 yrs)|
|Set and Exhibit Designers||n/a||$50,930|
|Commercial and Industrial Designers||1,330||$54,080||14.7%|
|Designers, All Other||310||$46,060||3.3%|
Got your degree? Time to find a job!
Below are design related jobs in Wisconsin