There are schools offering educational leadership programs in Wisconsin!
Schools Offering Educational Leadership Programs in Wisconsin
Each year, roughly 0.4% of Wisconsin students graduate with degrees in educational leadership. Thus, Wisconsin's 14 educational leadership schools put out approximately 689 educational leadership professonals each year.
The top-ranked school in Wisconsin that has a educational leadership program is University of Wisconsin-Madison. University of Wisconsin-Madison, which was ranked 12th in the country in 2010, is located in Madison. In 2010, University of Wisconsin-Madison graduated 109 students from its educational leadership program. Students at University of Wisconsin-Madison paid $8,983 per year in tuition fees.
Marquette University, which is located in Milwaukee, is the second-ranked school in Wisconsin that has a educational leadership program. It received a ranking of 25th in the country in 2010. In 2010, 34 students graduated from Marquette University educational leadership program. Students at Marquette University paid $30,462 per year in tuition fees.
University of Wisconsin-Whitewater, which is located in Whitewater, is the third-ranked school in Wisconsin that has a educational leadership program. It received a ranking of 35th in the country in 2010. In 2010, University of Wisconsin-Whitewater graduated 25 students from its educational leadership programs. Students at University of Wisconsin-Whitewater paid $6,836 per year in tuition fees.
Educational leadership schools in Wisconsin, charge students an average tuition of $17,749 per year. But, tuition can be as much as $30,462 per year, or as little as $6,680 per year. In 2010, the following Wisconsin educational leadership schools had the highest tuition rates:
- Marquette University - located in Milwaukee, students are charged $30,462 per year
- Carthage College - located in Kenosha, students are charged $29,750 per year
- Cardinal Stritch University - located in Milwaukee, students are charged $22,750 per year
The educational leadership schools in Wisconsin that charged the lowest tuition rates were:
- University of Wisconsin-Oshkosh - located in Oshkosh, students are charged $6,680 per year
- University of Wisconsin-Whitewater - located in Whitewater, students are charged $6,836 per year
- University of Wisconsin-Superior - located in Superior, students are charged $7,166 per year
An educational leadership degree from a Wisconsin school... what next?
Some of the most popular jobs educational leadership graduates in Wisconsin pursue include preschool director, dean, and distance learning coordinator. 7,540 educational leadership professonals were working in Wisconsin in 2010. Of these, 3,370 were middle school principals. In addition, 1,040 were preschool directors, and 2,610 were deans. The Wisconsin counties with the largest populations of educational leadership professonal are:
- Milwaukee County - 2,110 educational leadership professonals
- Columbia County - 1,290 educational leadership professonals
- Barron County - 410 educational leadership professonals
The government projects that the number of educational leadership professonals in Wisconsin will grow by 1%. By 2018, there will be an estimated 8,430 educational leadership professonals working in Wisconsin. The greatest growth for educational leadership professonal is predicted to be amongst Distance Learning Coordinators, who are expected to increase by 16% by 2018.
On average, educational leadership professonals earn $74,683 per year. However, Wisconsin educational leadership professonal earned anywhere in the range from as less than $22,410 per year to more than $160,840 per year in 2010. Educational leadership professonals in the following Wisconsin counties make the highest salaries on average:
- Racine County - $89,330 per year
- Fond du Lac County - $87,250 per year
- Winnebago County - $86,780 per year
The following counties in Wisconsin have the lowest average salaries for educational leadership professonal:
- Calumet County - $63,430 per year
- Rock County - $69,850 per year
- Barron County - $70,580 per year
On average, the highest paid educational leadership professonals in Wisconsin were:
- Middle School Principal - $88,970 per year
- Dean - $88,350 per year
- Distance Learning Coordinator - $74,180 per year
On average, the lowest paid educational leadership professonals in Wisconsin were:
- Distance Learning Coordinator - $74,180 per year
- Preschool Director - $47,230 per year
Take a look at the graphs and charts below for additional Wisconsin statistics regarding a career in educational leadership and to compare salaries with a variety of related fields such as educational leadership or special education.
Here are the different levels of study available for you to explore.
- Bachelor's Degree in Educational Leadership in Wisconsin
- Master's Degree in Educational Leadership in Wisconsin
- Doctoral Degree in Educational Leadership in Wisconsin
Curious what studying Educational Leadership gets you?
Check out the different options and how they're looking in Wisconsin
|Rank||Profession||Employment Number||Avg Salary||Job Growth (past 5 yrs)|
|Education Administrators, Elementary and Secondary School||3,370||$88,970||-4.8%|
|Education Administrators, Postsecondary||2,610||$88,350||-18.4%|
|Education Administrators, Preschool and Childcare Center/Program||1,040||$47,230||31.6%|
|Education Administrators, All Other||520||$74,180||2.0%|
Got your degree? Time to find a job!
Below are educational leadership related jobs in Wisconsin