There are schools offering international business degrees in Wisconsin!
Schools Offering International Business Programs in Wisconsin
Each year, roughly 0.2% of Wisconsin students graduate with degrees in international business. Thus, Wisconsin's 22 international business schools put out approximately 360 international business professionals each year.
University of Wisconsin-Madison, which is located in Madison, is the top-ranked school in Wisconsin that has a international business program. It received a ranking of 12th in the country in 2010. 156 students graduated with a degree in international business from University of Wisconsin-Madison in 2010. Tuition at University of Wisconsin-Madison was $8,983 per year.
Marquette University, which is located in Milwaukee, is the second-ranked school in Wisconsin that has a international business program. It received a ranking of 25th in the country in 2010. Students at Marquette University paid $30,462 per year in tuition fees.
The third-ranked school in Wisconsin that has a international business program is University of Wisconsin-Whitewater. University of Wisconsin-Whitewater, which was ranked 35th in the country in 2010, is located in Whitewater. 22 students graduated with degree in international business from University of Wisconsin-Whitewater in 2010. University of Wisconsin-Whitewater charged in-state students $6,836 in tuition fees per year.
International business schools in Wisconsin, charge students an average tuition of $15,750 per year. But, tuition can be as much as $30,462 per year, or as little as $3,503 per year. In 2010, the international business schools that charged the highest tuition rates in Wisconsin were:
- Marquette University - located in Milwaukee, students are charged $30,462 per year
- Carthage College - located in Kenosha, students are charged $29,750 per year
- Milwaukee School of Engineering - located in Milwaukee, students are charged $29,520 per year
The international business schools in Wisconsin that charged the lowest tuition rates were:
- Moraine Park Technical College - located in Fond Du Lac, students are charged $3,503 per year
- Waukesha County Technical College - located in Pewaukee, students are charged $3,506 per year
- University of Wisconsin-Parkside - located in Kenosha, students are charged $6,619 per year
An international business degree from a Wisconsin school... what next?
Many Wisconsin international business graduates become a chief executive officer, operations manager, business professor, international buyer, and wholesale buyer. 49,120 international business professionals were working in Wisconsin in 2010. Of these, 7,990 were business analysts. In addition, 4,320 were chief executive officers, and 25,700 were operations managers. The largest populations of Wisconsin international business professional are working in the following counties:
- Milwaukee County - 16,470 international business professionals
- Columbia County - 8,210 international business professionals
- Brown County - 3,400 international business professionals
The government projects that the number of international business professionals in Wisconsin will shrink by -2%. By 2018, there will be an estimated 56,680 international business professionals working in Wisconsin. The greatest decline for international business professional is predicted to be amongst Purchasing Agents, who are expected to increase by 6% by 2018.
international business professionals in Wisconsin earn $88,277 per year on average. But, salaries for international business professional can vary. In 2010, international business professional made as little as less than $15,800 per year or as much as more than $164,640 per year in Wisconsin. International business professionals in the following Wisconsin counties make the highest salaries on average:
- Fond du Lac County - $112,757 per year
- Racine County - $102,126 per year
- Milwaukee County - $100,148 per year
On average, international business professionals earn the least in the following Wisconsin counties:
- Buffalo County - $66,654 per year
- Ashland County - $76,408 per year
- Adams County - $79,755 per year
The international business professionals with highest average salaries in Wisconsin were:
- Chief Executive Officer - $183,850 per year
- Operations Manager - $107,220 per year
- Business Professor - $81,910 per year
On average, the lowest paid international business professionals in Wisconsin were:
- Purchasing Agent - $52,960 per year
- Wholesale Buyer - $50,610 per year
The charts and graphs below have additional Wisconsin statistics regarding a career in international business. Take a look and compare salaries with various related fields such as business administration or supply chain management.
Here are the different levels of study available for you to explore.
- Associate's Degree in International Business in Wisconsin
- Bachelor's Degree in International Business in Wisconsin
- Master's Degree in International Business in Wisconsin
- Certificate in International Business in Wisconsin
Curious what studying International Business gets you?
Check out the different options and how they're looking in Wisconsin
|Rank||Profession||Employment Number||Avg Salary||Job Growth (past 5 yrs)|
|General and Operations Managers||25,700||$107,220||-2.3%|
|Purchasing Agents, Except Wholesale, Retail, and Farm Products||6,380||$52,960||-16.9%|
|Wholesale and Retail Buyers, Except Farm Products||2,250||$50,610||-5.9%|
|Business Teachers, Postsecondary||2,160||$81,910||33.3%|
|Buyers and Purchasing Agents, Farm Products||320||$67,660||-25.6%|
Got your degree? Time to find a job!
Below are international business related jobs in Wisconsin