There are schools offering MBA programs in Wisconsin!
Schools Offering Business Administration Programs in Wisconsin
The top-ranked school in Wisconsin that has a MBA program is University of Wisconsin-Madison. University of Wisconsin-Madison, which was ranked 12th in the country in 2010, is located in Madison. In 2010, University of Wisconsin-Madison graduated 83 students from its MBA program. The tuition rate at University of Wisconsin-Madison was $8,983 per year.
The second-ranked school in Wisconsin with a MBA program is Marquette University, which is located in Milwaukee. In 2010, it was ranked 25th nationwide. In 2010, Marquette University graduated 199 students from its MBA program. Students at Marquette University paid $30,462 per year in tuition fees.
The third-ranked school in Wisconsin with a MBA program is University of Wisconsin-Whitewater, which is located in Whitewater. In 2010, it was ranked 35th nationwide. In 2010, 62 students graduated from University of Wisconsin-Whitewater MBA program. Students at University of Wisconsin-Whitewater paid $6,836 per year in tuition fees.
If you are hoping to attend one of Wisconsin's MBA schools, you can expect to pay an average tuition of $12,172 per year, though tuition can range from $35,038 per year to $3,339 per year. The Wisconsin MBA schools with the highest tuition rates in 2010 were:
- Beloit College - located in Beloit, students are charged $35,038 per year
- Marquette University - located in Milwaukee, students are charged $30,462 per year
- Carthage College - located in Kenosha, students are charged $29,750 per year
The MBA schools that charged the lowest tuition rates in Wisconsin were:
- Blackhawk Technical College - located in Janesville, students are charged $3,339 per year
- Lakeshore Technical College - located in Cleveland, students are charged $3,355 per year
- Wisconsin Indianhead Technical College - located in Shell Lake, students are charged $3,371 per year
A MBA degree from a Wisconsin school... what next?
Most people who graduate from MBA school in Wisconsin go on to work as a general manager. In 2010, there were 25,700 general managers working in Wisconsin. The following counties have the largest number of Wisconsin general managers:
- Milwaukee County - 8,120 general managers
- Columbia County - 3,820 general managers
- Brown County - 1,970 general managers
The US Bureau of Labor Statistics predicts that by 2018, an estimated 27,430 general managers will be working in Wisconsin state. This would require the number of general managers to shrink by -7%.
A general manager in Wisconsin earns $107,220 per year on average. In 2010, however, some Wisconsin general managers earned as little as less than $31,720 per year or as much as more than $164,640 per year. A general manager in the following Wisconsin counties makes the highest salaries on average:
- Milwaukee County - $121,240 per year
- Brown County - $116,790 per year
- Racine County - $105,050 per year
The Wisconsin counties with the lowest average salary for general managers are:
- Buffalo County - $82,910 per year
- Adams County - $88,300 per year
- Chippewa County - $89,480 per year
For more data regarding a career in business administration in Wisconsin and to compare salaries with various related fields such as business management or business administration, take a look at the graphs and charts below.
Here are the different levels of study available for you to explore.
- Associate's Degree in Business Administration in Wisconsin
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration in Wisconsin
- Master's Degree in Business Administration in Wisconsin
- Certificate in Business Administration in Wisconsin
Curious what studying MBA gets you?
Check out the different options and how they're looking in Wisconsin
|Rank||Profession||Employment Number||Avg Salary||Job Growth (past 5 yrs)|
|General and Operations Managers||25,700||$107,220||-2.3%|
Got your degree? Time to find a job!
Below are MBA related jobs in Wisconsin