There are schools offering property management certifications in Wisconsin!
Schools Offering Property Management Programs in Wisconsin
Around 0.1% of Wisconsin's graduates graduate from property management degree programs every year. That means an estimated 224 property managers graduate from Wisconsin's 10 property management schools each year.
The top-ranked school in Wisconsin that has a property management program is University of Wisconsin-Madison. University of Wisconsin-Madison, which was ranked 12th in the country in 2010, is located in Madison. In 2010, University of Wisconsin-Madison graduated 76 students from its property management program. The tuition rate at University of Wisconsin-Madison was $8,983 per year.
The second-ranked school in Wisconsin that has a property management program is Marquette University. Marquette University, which was ranked 25th in the country in 2010, is located in Milwaukee. 8 students graduated with degree in property management from Marquette University in 2010. Students at Marquette University paid $30,462 per year in tuition fees.
The third-ranked school in Wisconsin that has a property management program is University of Wisconsin-La Crosse. University of Wisconsin-La Crosse, which was ranked 64th in the country in 2010, is located in La Crosse. In 2010, 43 students graduated from University of Wisconsin-La Crosse property management program. Students at University of Wisconsin-La Crosse paid $7,911 per year in tuition fees.
If you are hoping to attend one of Wisconsin's property management schools, you can expect to pay an average tuition of $9,701 per year, though tuition can range from $30,462 per year to $3,379 per year. In 2010, the property management schools that charged the highest tuition rates in Wisconsin were:
- Marquette University - located in Milwaukee, students are charged $30,462 per year
- Carroll University - located in Waukesha, students are charged $24,065 per year
- University of Wisconsin-Madison - located in Madison, students are charged $8,983 per year
The property management schools in Wisconsin that charged the lowest tuition rates were:
- Gateway Technical College - located in Kenosha, students are charged $3,379 per year
- Madison Area Technical College - located in Madison, students are charged $3,433 per year
- Moraine Park Technical College - located in Fond Du Lac, students are charged $3,503 per year
A property management degree from a Wisconsin school... what next?
A large number of Wisconsin property management graduates become property managers. In 2010, there were 1,110 property managers working in Wisconsin. The Wisconsin counties with the largest populations of property managers are:
- Milwaukee County - 600 property managers
- Columbia County - 200 property managers
- Winnebago County - 40 property managers
On average, property managers earn $73,980 per year. However, Wisconsin property managers earned anywhere in the range from as less than $19,230 per year to more than $163,620 per year in 2010. The counties in Wisconsin with the highest average salary for a property manager are:
- Columbia County - $83,640 per year
- Milwaukee County - $77,760 per year
- Houston County - $75,320 per year
On average, property managers earns the least in the following Wisconsin counties:
- Chippewa County - $38,090 per year
- Winnebago County - $52,670 per year
- Adams County - $67,580 per year
The charts and graphs below have additional Wisconsin statistics regarding a career in property management. Take a look and compare salaries with various related fields such as business administration or property management.
Here are the different levels of study available for you to explore.
- Associate's Degree in Property Management in Wisconsin
- Bachelor's Degree in Property Management in Wisconsin
- Master's Degree in Property Management in Wisconsin
- Certificate in Property Management in Wisconsin
Curious what studying Property Management gets you?
Check out the different options and how they're looking in Wisconsin
|Rank||Profession||Employment Number||Avg Salary||Job Growth (past 5 yrs)|
|Property, Real Estate, and Community Association Managers||1,110||$73,980||91.4%|
Got your degree? Time to find a job!
Below are property management related jobs in Wisconsin