There are schools offering radiology technician programs in Wisconsin!
Schools Offering Radiology Programs in Wisconsin
The top-ranked school in Wisconsin that has a radiology technician program is Bellin College. Bellin College, which was ranked 56th in the country in 2010, is located in Green Bay. no students graduated with a degree in radiology technician from Bellin College in 2010. The tuition rate at Bellin College was $19,639 per year.
Theda Clark Medical Center School of Radiologic Technology, which was ranked 58th nationwide in 2010, is the second-ranked school in Wisconsin that has a radiology technician program. It is located in Neenah. In 2010, Theda Clark Medical Center School of Radiologic Technology graduated 6 students from its radiology technician program.
The third-ranked school in Wisconsin with a radiology technician program is University of Wisconsin-La Crosse, which is located in La Crosse. In 2010, it was ranked 64th nationwide. In 2010, University of Wisconsin-La Crosse graduated 20 students from its radiology technician programs. Students at University of Wisconsin-La Crosse paid $7,911 per year in tuition fees.
Tuition at Wisconsin's radiology technician schools ranges from $22,150 per year to $3,339 per year. But, the average tuition is $6,232 per year. The highest tuition rates in 2010 at Wisconsin radiology technician schools were charged at the following schools:
- Concordia University-Wisconsin - located in Mequon, students are charged $22,150 per year
- Marian University - located in Fond Du Lac, students are charged $21,490 per year
- Bellin College - located in Green Bay, students are charged $19,639 per year
The lowest tuition rates at Wisconsin radiology technician schools were charged at the following schools:
- Blackhawk Technical College - located in Janesville, students are charged $3,339 per year
- Lakeshore Technical College - located in Cleveland, students are charged $3,355 per year
- Gateway Technical College - located in Kenosha, students are charged $3,379 per year
A radiology technician degree from a Wisconsin school... what next?
A large number of Wisconsin radiology technician graduates become radiology technicians. In 2010, there were 4,920 radiology technicians working in Wisconsin. The largest populations of Wisconsin radiology technicians are working in the following counties:
- Milwaukee County - 1,500 radiology technicians
- Columbia County - 600 radiology technicians
- Barron County - 410 radiology technicians
The US Bureau of Labor Statistics predicts that by 2018, an estimated 5,840 radiology technicians will be working in Wisconsin state. This would require the number of radiology technicians to grow by 12%.
On average, radiology technicians earn $53,960 per year. The counties in Wisconsin with the highest average salary for a radiology technician are:
- Columbia County - $56,350 per year
- Milwaukee County - $56,060 per year
- Racine County - $55,600 per year
A radiology technician in the following counties in Wisconsin make the lowest salaries on average:
- Calumet County - $49,030 per year
- Marathon County - $50,620 per year
- Rock County - $50,690 per year
Take a look at the graphs and charts below for additional Wisconsin statistics regarding a career in radiology and to compare salaries with a variety of related fields such as radiology technology or x ray technology.
Here are the different levels of study available for you to explore.
- Associate's Degree in Radiology in Wisconsin
- Bachelor's Degree in Radiology in Wisconsin
- Certificate in Radiology in Wisconsin
Curious what studying Radiology Technician gets you?
Check out the different options and how they're looking in Wisconsin
|Rank||Profession||Employment Number||Avg Salary||Job Growth (past 5 yrs)|
|Physicians and Surgeons, All Other||7,810||$191,370||157.8%|
Got your degree? Time to find a job!
Below are radiology technician related jobs in Wisconsin