There are schools offering theology degrees in Wisconsin!
Schools Offering Theology Programs in Wisconsin
The top-ranked school in Wisconsin with a theology program is University of Wisconsin-Madison, which is located in Madison. In 2010, it was ranked 12th nationwide. 22 students graduated with a degree in theology from University of Wisconsin-Madison in 2010. Tuition at University of Wisconsin-Madison was $8,983 per year.
The second-ranked school in Wisconsin that has a theology program is Marquette University. Marquette University, which was ranked 25th in the country in 2010, is located in Milwaukee. In 2010, Marquette University graduated 26 students from its theology program. Students at Marquette University paid $30,462 per year in tuition fees.
Lakeland College, which was ranked 25th nationwide in 2010, is the third-ranked school in Wisconsin that has a theology program. It is located in Plymouth. In 2010, Lakeland College graduated 1 students from its theology programs. Students at Lakeland College paid $19,640 per year in tuition fees.
If you choose to attend a Wisconsin theology school, average tuition will be $19,213 per year. However, tuition at your particular institution may range from $6,680 per year to $36,312 per year. In 2010, the following Wisconsin theology schools had the highest tuition rates:
- Lawrence University - located in Appleton, students are charged $36,312 per year
- Beloit College - located in Beloit, students are charged $35,038 per year
- Marquette University - located in Milwaukee, students are charged $30,462 per year
The lowest tuition rates at Wisconsin theology schools were charged at the following schools:
- University of Wisconsin-Oshkosh - located in Oshkosh, students are charged $6,680 per year
- University of Wisconsin-Eau Claire - located in Eau Claire, students are charged $7,360 per year
- University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee - located in Milwaukee, students are charged $8,151 per year
A theology degree from a Wisconsin school... what next?
A large number of Wisconsin theology graduates become theologists. 360 theologists were working in Wisconsin in 2010. In Wisconsin, the largest numbers of theologists work in the following counties:
- Milwaukee County - 130 theologists
A theologist in Wisconsin makes an average of $57,580 per year. But, salaries for theologists can vary. In 2010, theologists made as little as less than $32,370 per year or as much as more than $94,650 per year in Wisconsin. A theologist in the following Wisconsin counties makes the highest salaries on average:
- Milwaukee County - $57,590 per year
The charts and graphs below have additional Wisconsin statistics regarding a career in theology. Take a look and compare salaries with various related fields such as theology or christian counseling.
Here are the different levels of study available for you to explore.
- Associate's Degree in Theology in Wisconsin
- Bachelor's Degree in Theology in Wisconsin
- Master's Degree in Theology in Wisconsin
- Doctoral Degree in Theology in Wisconsin
- Certificate in Theology in Wisconsin
Curious what studying Theology gets you?
Check out the different options and how they're looking in Wisconsin
|Rank||Profession||Employment Number||Avg Salary||Job Growth (past 5 yrs)|
|Philosophy and Religion Teachers, Postsecondary||360||$57,580||28.6%|
Got your degree? Time to find a job!
Below are theology related jobs in Wisconsin