There are schools offering business administration degrees in Wyoming!
Schools Offering Business Administration Programs in Wyoming
Each year, roughly 1.6% of Wyoming students graduate with degrees in business administration. That means an estimated 211 general managers graduate from Wyoming's 9 business administration schools each year.
University of Wyoming, which was ranked 68th nationwide in 2010, is the top-ranked school in Wyoming that has a business administration program. It is located in Laramie. In 2010, University of Wyoming graduated 125 students from its business administration program. University of Wyoming charged in-state students $3,927 in tuition fees per year.
The second-ranked school in Wyoming with a business administration program is Western Wyoming Community College, which is located in Rock Springs. In 2010, it was ranked 71st nationwide. In 2010, 15 students graduated from Western Wyoming Community College business administration program. Tuition at Western Wyoming Community College was $1,994 per year.
Central Wyoming College, which is located in Riverton, is the third-ranked school in Wyoming that has a business administration program. It received a ranking of 80th in the country in 2010. 5 students graduated with degree in business administration from Central Wyoming College in 2010. Students at Central Wyoming College paid $2,136 per year in tuition fees.
Tuition at Wyoming's business administration schools ranges from $3,927 per year to $1,848 per year. But, the average tuition is $1,849 per year. The highest tuition rates in 2010 at Wyoming business administration schools were charged at the following schools:
- University of Wyoming - located in Laramie, students are charged $3,927 per year
- Laramie County Community College - located in Cheyenne, students are charged $2,472 per year
- Northwest College - located in Powell, students are charged $2,246 per year
The business administration schools in Wyoming that charged the lowest tuition rates were:
- Casper College - located in Casper, students are charged $1,848 per year
- Western Wyoming Community College - located in Rock Springs, students are charged $1,994 per year
- Eastern Wyoming College - located in Torrington, students are charged $2,016 per year
A business administration degree from a Wyoming school... what next?
A large number of Wyoming business administration graduates become general managers. If you decide to work as a general manager in Wyoming, you will be joining the ranks of approximately 5,170 Wyoming general managers as of 2010. The following counties have the largest number of Wyoming general managers:
- Lincoln County - 1,230 general managers
- Campbell County - 930 general managers
- Natrona County - 910 general managers
According the US Bureau of Labor Statistics the number of general managers is expected to shrink by -3% by 2018. There are projected to be 5,260 general managers working in the Wyoming then.
On average, general managers earn $91,190 per year. However, Wyoming general managers earned anywhere in the range from as less than $34,710 per year to more than $156,710 per year in 2010. The following counties in Wyoming have the highest average salaries for general managers:
- Lincoln County - $102,490 per year
- Natrona County - $94,870 per year
- Campbell County - $89,700 per year
On average, general managers earns the least in the following Wyoming counties:
- Big Horn County - $80,820 per year
- Albany County - $80,940 per year
- Laramie County - $86,160 per year
Take a look at the graphs and charts below for additional Wyoming statistics regarding a career in business administration and to compare salaries with a variety of related fields such as project management or administrative assisting.
Here are the different levels of study available for you to explore.
- Associate's Degree in Business Administration in Wyoming
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration in Wyoming
- Master's Degree in Business Administration in Wyoming
Curious what studying Business Administration gets you?
Check out the different options and how they're looking in Wyoming
|Rank||Profession||Employment Number||Avg Salary||Job Growth (past 5 yrs)|
|General and Operations Managers||5,170||$91,190||-0.4%|
|Administrative Services Managers||230||$70,230||-42.5%|
Got your degree? Time to find a job!
Below are business administration related jobs in Wyoming