There are schools offering business degrees in Wyoming!
Schools Offering Business Programs in Wyoming
University of Wyoming, which was ranked 68th nationwide in 2010, is the top-ranked school in Wyoming that has a business program. It is located in Laramie. In 2010, 265 students graduated from University of Wyoming's business program. University of Wyoming charged in-state students $3,927 in tuition fees per year.
The second-ranked school in Wyoming with a business program is Western Wyoming Community College, which is located in Rock Springs. In 2010, it was ranked 71st nationwide. In 2010, Western Wyoming Community College graduated 20 students from its business program. The tuition rate at Western Wyoming Community College was $1,994 per year.
The third-ranked school in Wyoming that has a business program is Central Wyoming College. Central Wyoming College, which was ranked 80th in the country in 2010, is located in Riverton. In 2010, Central Wyoming College graduated 17 students from its business programs. Central Wyoming College charged in-state students $2,136 in tuition fees per year.
If you are hoping to attend one of Wyoming's business schools, you can expect to pay an average tuition of $1,896 per year, though tuition can range from $3,927 per year to $1,848 per year. The highest tuition rates in 2010 at Wyoming business schools were charged at the following schools:
- University of Wyoming - located in Laramie, students are charged $3,927 per year
- Laramie County Community College - located in Cheyenne, students are charged $2,472 per year
- Sheridan College - located in Sheridan, students are charged $2,322 per year
The business schools in Wyoming that charged the lowest tuition rates were:
- Casper College - located in Casper, students are charged $1,848 per year
- Western Wyoming Community College - located in Rock Springs, students are charged $1,994 per year
- Eastern Wyoming College - located in Torrington, students are charged $2,016 per year
A business degree from a Wyoming school... what next?
Many Wyoming business graduates become a chief executive officer, operations manager, business professor, accountant, and budget analyst. If you decide to work as a business professional in Wyoming, you will be joining the ranks of approximately 9,930 Wyoming business professional as of 2010. This number includes 330 business analysts, 290 chief executive officers, and 5,170 operations managers. The following counties have the largest number of Wyoming business professionals:
- Lincoln County - 2,160 business professionals
- Laramie County - 1,720 business professionals
- Campbell County - 1,490 business professionals
The US Bureau of Labor Statistics predicts by 2018, an estimated 11,510 business professionals will be working in Wyoming. This would require the number of business professional to grow by 12%.
business professionals in Wyoming earn $62,387 per year on average. In 2010, however, some Wyoming business professional earned as little as less than $24,850 per year or as much as more than $160,400 per year. Business professionals in the following Wyoming counties make the highest salaries on average:
- Natrona County - $84,990 per year
- Lincoln County - $83,748 per year
- Big Horn County - $81,138 per year
The Wyoming counties with the lowest average salary for business professionals are:
- Laramie County - $71,292 per year
- Albany County - $73,758 per year
- Campbell County - $80,995 per year
The business professionals with highest average salaries in Wyoming were:
- Chief Executive Officer - $141,190 per year
- Operations Manager - $91,190 per year
- Business Professor - $87,200 per year
The business professionals with lowest average salaries in Wyoming were:
- Financial Analyst - per year
- Business Analyst - per year
For more data regarding a career in business in Wyoming and to compare salaries with various related fields such as business administration or advertising, take a look at the graphs and charts below.
Here are the different levels of study available for you to explore.
- Associate's Degree in Business in Wyoming
- Bachelor's Degree in Business in Wyoming
- Master's Degree in Business in Wyoming
- Certificate in Business in Wyoming
Curious what studying Business gets you?
Check out the different options and how they're looking in Wyoming
|Rank||Profession||Employment Number||Avg Salary||Job Growth (past 5 yrs)|
|General and Operations Managers||5,170||$91,190||-0.4%|
|Accountants and Auditors||1,670||$62,000||11.3%|
|Administrative Services Managers||230||$70,230||-42.5%|
|Personal Financial Advisors||230||$73,690||109.1%|
|Human Resources Managers||100||$72,850|
|Business Teachers, Postsecondary||80||$87,200||-11.1%|
Got your degree? Time to find a job!
Below are business related jobs in Wyoming