There are schools offering civil engineering degrees in Wyoming!
Schools Offering Civil Engineering Programs in Wyoming
The only accredited Civil Engineering school in Wyoming is University of Wyoming, which is located in Laramie. In 2010, University of Wyoming was ranked 68th nationwide. In 2010, University of Wyoming graduated 39 students from its Civil Engineering programs.
Students enrolled in Civil Engineering courses at University of Wyoming paid $3,927 per year in tuition fees.
A Civil Engineering degree from a Wyoming school... what next?
Most people who graduate from Civil Engineering school in Wyoming go on to work as a civil engineer. The largest populations of Wyoming civil engineers are working in the following counties:
- Campbell County - 200 civil engineers
- Laramie County - 180 civil engineers
- Lincoln County - 170 civil engineers
On average, a civil engineer earns a salary of $69,410 per year in Wyoming state. But, salaries for civil engineers can vary. In 2010, civil engineers made as little as less than $43,000 per year or as much as more than $110,610 per year in Wyoming. [A/An] civil engineers in the following Wyoming counties makes the highest salaries on average:
- Natrona County - $75,440 per year
- Lincoln County - $72,950 per year
- Big Horn County - $72,710 per year
On average civil engineers earns the least in the following Wyoming counties:
- Laramie County - $66,320 per year
- Campbell County - $66,650 per year
- Albany County - $66,880 per year
The charts and graphs below have additional civil engineering statistics regarding a career in Civil Engineering. Take a look and compare salaries with various related fields such as civil engineering or construction management.
Here are the different levels of study available for you to explore.
- Bachelor's Degree in Civil Engineering in Wyoming
- Master's Degree in Civil Engineering in Wyoming
- Doctoral Degree in Civil Engineering in Wyoming
Curious what studying Civil Engineering gets you?
Check out the different options and how they're looking in Wyoming
|Rank||Profession||Employment Number||Avg Salary||Job Growth (past 5 yrs)|
|Civil Engineering Technicians||320||$44,880||100.0%|
|Architectural and Civil Drafters||290||$43,270||123.1%|
Got your degree? Time to find a job!
Below are civil engineering related jobs in Wyoming