There are schools offering forensic nursing programs in Wyoming!
Schools Offering Forensic Nursing Programs in Wyoming
The top-ranked school in Wyoming that has a forensic nursing program is University of Wyoming. University of Wyoming, which was ranked 68th in the country in 2010, is located in Laramie. In 2010, 165 students graduated from University of Wyoming's forensic nursing program. University of Wyoming charged in-state students $3,927 in tuition fees per year.
The second-ranked school in Wyoming that has a forensic nursing program is Western Wyoming Community College. Western Wyoming Community College, which was ranked 71st in the country in 2010, is located in Rock Springs. In 2010, Western Wyoming Community College graduated 34 students from its forensic nursing program. Tuition at Western Wyoming Community College was $1,994 per year.
The third-ranked school in Wyoming with a forensic nursing program is Central Wyoming College, which is located in Riverton. In 2010, it was ranked 80th nationwide. In 2010, 26 students graduated from Central Wyoming College forensic nursing program. Students at Central Wyoming College paid $2,136 per year in tuition fees.
Tuition at Wyoming's forensic nursing schools ranges from $3,927 per year to $1,848 per year. But, the average tuition is $2,421 per year. The Wyoming forensic nursing schools with the highest tuition rates in 2010 were:
- University of Wyoming - located in Laramie, students are charged $3,927 per year
- Laramie County Community College - located in Cheyenne, students are charged $2,472 per year
- Sheridan College - located in Sheridan, students are charged $2,322 per year
The following Wyoming forensic nursing schools had the lowest tuition rates:
- Casper College - located in Casper, students are charged $1,848 per year
- Western Wyoming Community College - located in Rock Springs, students are charged $1,994 per year
- Central Wyoming College - located in Riverton, students are charged $2,136 per year
A forensic nursing degree from a Wyoming school... what next?
Most people who graduate from forensic nursing school in Wyoming go on to work as a forensic nurse. Wyoming had 40 forensic nurses in 2010. The Wyoming counties with the largest populations of forensic nurses are:
A forensic nurse in Wyoming earns $50,900 per year on average.
For more data regarding a career in forensic nursing in Wyoming and to compare salaries with various related fields such as nurse assisting or nurse practitioning, take a look at the graphs and charts below.
Here are the different levels of study available for you to explore.
- Associate's Degree in Forensic Nursing in Wyoming
- Bachelor's Degree in Forensic Nursing in Wyoming
- Master's Degree in Forensic Nursing in Wyoming
- Certificate in Forensic Nursing in Wyoming
Curious what studying Forensic Nursing gets you?
Check out the different options and how they're looking in Wyoming
|Rank||Profession||Employment Number||Avg Salary||Job Growth (past 5 yrs)|
|Medical and Health Services Managers||510||$72,980||-8.9%|
|Forensic Science Technicians||40||$52,420|
|Health Diagnosing and Treating Practitioners, All Other||40||$50,900|
Got your degree? Time to find a job!
Below are forensic nursing related jobs in Wyoming