There are schools offering pharmacy technician programs in Wyoming!
Schools Offering Pharmacy Technician Training Programs in Wyoming
Casper College, the only accredited Pharmacy Technician school in Wyoming, is located in Casper. It received a ranking of 80th in the country in 2010. Approximately 5 students graduated from Pharmacy Technician programs at Casper College, in 2010.
Tuition at Casper College for students enrolled in Pharmacy Technician courses was $1,848 per year.
A Pharmacy Technician certificate from a Wyoming school... what next?
The highest percentage of Pharmacy Technician graduates in Wyoming pursue careers as a pharmacy technician. The Wyoming counties with the largest populations of pharmacy technicians are:
- Laramie County - 100 pharmacy technicians
- Albany County - 100 pharmacy technicians
- Natrona County - 90 pharmacy technicians
A pharmacy technician in Wyoming makes an average of $31,960 per year. However, Wyoming pharmacy technicians earned anywhere in the range from as less than $21,980 per year to more than $45,840 per year in 2010. The following counties in Wyoming have the highest average salaries for pharmacy technicians:
- Campbell County - $35,190 per year
- Laramie County - $33,240 per year
- Lincoln County - $32,730 per year
A pharmacy technician in the following counties in Wyoming make the lowest salaries on average:
- Albany County - $29,070 per year
- Big Horn County - $31,480 per year
- Natrona County - $31,910 per year
The charts and graphs below have additional pharmacy technician training statistics regarding a career in Pharmacy Technician. Take a look and compare salaries with various related fields such as health science or medical coding.
Here are the different levels of study available for you to explore.
- Associate's Degree in Pharmacy Technician Training in Wyoming
- Certificate in Pharmacy Technician Training in Wyoming
Curious what studying Pharmacy Technician gets you?
Check out the different options and how they're looking in Wyoming
|Rank||Profession||Employment Number||Avg Salary||Job Growth (past 5 yrs)|
Got your degree? Time to find a job!
Below are pharmacy technician related jobs in Wyoming