There are schools offering RN to BSN programs in Wyoming!
Schools Offering Nursing Programs in Wyoming
The top-ranked school in Wyoming that has a RN to BSN program is University of Wyoming. University of Wyoming, which was ranked 68th in the country in 2010, is located in Laramie. 165 students graduated with a degree in RN to BSN from University of Wyoming in 2010. Students at University of Wyoming paid $3,927 per year in tuition fees.
Western Wyoming Community College, which is located in Rock Springs, is the second-ranked school in Wyoming that has a RN to BSN program. It received a ranking of 71st in the country in 2010. In 2010, 34 students graduated from Western Wyoming Community College RN to BSN program. Students at Western Wyoming Community College paid $1,994 per year in tuition fees.
Central Wyoming College, which was ranked 71st nationwide in 2010, is the third-ranked school in Wyoming that has a RN to BSN program. It is located in Riverton. In 2010, 26 students graduated from Central Wyoming College RN to BSN program. The tuition rate at Central Wyoming College was $2,136 per year.
If you are hoping to attend one of Wyoming's RN to BSN schools, you can expect to pay an average tuition of $2,421 per year, though tuition can range from $3,927 per year to $1,848 per year. The Wyoming RN to BSN schools with the highest tuition rates in 2010 were:
- University of Wyoming - located in Laramie, students are charged $3,927 per year
- Laramie County Community College - located in Cheyenne, students are charged $2,472 per year
- Sheridan College - located in Sheridan, students are charged $2,322 per year
The following Wyoming RN to BSN schools had the lowest tuition rates:
- Casper College - located in Casper, students are charged $1,848 per year
- Western Wyoming Community College - located in Rock Springs, students are charged $1,994 per year
- Central Wyoming College - located in Riverton, students are charged $2,136 per year
The charts and graphs below have additional Wyoming statistics regarding a career in nursing. Take a look and compare salaries with various related fields such as RN to BSN or nurse assisting.
Here are the different levels of study available for you to explore.
- Associate's Degree in Nursing in Wyoming
- Bachelor's Degree in Nursing in Wyoming
- Master's Degree in Nursing in Wyoming
- Certificate in Nursing in Wyoming
Curious what studying RN to BSN gets you?
Check out the different options and how they're looking in Wyoming
|Rank||Profession||Employment Number||Avg Salary||Job Growth (past 5 yrs)|
Got your degree? Time to find a job!
Below are RN to BSN related jobs in Wyoming