There are schools offering RN to MSN programs in Wyoming!
Schools Offering Nursing Programs in Wyoming
University of Wyoming, which is located in Laramie, is the top-ranked school in Wyoming that has a RN to MSN program. It received a ranking of 68th in the country in 2010. In 2010, 165 students graduated from University of Wyoming's RN to MSN program. Students at University of Wyoming paid $3,927 per year in tuition fees.
Western Wyoming Community College, which is located in Rock Springs, is the second-ranked school in Wyoming that has a RN to MSN program. It received a ranking of 71st in the country in 2010. In 2010, 34 students graduated from Western Wyoming Community College RN to MSN program. Western Wyoming Community College charged in-state students $1,994 in tuition fees per year.
The third-ranked school in Wyoming that has a RN to MSN program is Central Wyoming College. Central Wyoming College, which was ranked 80th in the country in 2010, is located in Riverton. In 2010, Central Wyoming College graduated 26 students from its RN to MSN programs. Tuition at Central Wyoming College was $2,136 per year.
Tuition at Wyoming's RN to MSN schools ranges from $3,927 per year to $1,848 per year. But, the average tuition is $2,421 per year. In 2010, the RN to MSN schools that charged the highest tuition rates in Wyoming were:
- University of Wyoming - located in Laramie, students are charged $3,927 per year
- Laramie County Community College - located in Cheyenne, students are charged $2,472 per year
- Sheridan College - located in Sheridan, students are charged $2,322 per year
The following Wyoming RN to MSN schools had the lowest tuition rates:
- Casper College - located in Casper, students are charged $1,848 per year
- Western Wyoming Community College - located in Rock Springs, students are charged $1,994 per year
- Central Wyoming College - located in Riverton, students are charged $2,136 per year
The charts and graphs below have additional Wyoming statistics regarding a career in nursing. Take a look and compare salaries with various related fields such as nurse assisting or MSN.
Here are the different levels of study available for you to explore.
- Associate's Degree in Nursing in Wyoming
- Bachelor's Degree in Nursing in Wyoming
- Master's Degree in Nursing in Wyoming
- Certificate in Nursing in Wyoming
Curious what studying RN to MSN gets you?
Check out the different options and how they're looking in Wyoming
|Rank||Profession||Employment Number||Avg Salary||Job Growth (past 5 yrs)|
|Health Diagnosing and Treating Practitioners, All Other||40||$50,900|
Got your degree? Time to find a job!
Below are RN to MSN related jobs in Wyoming