Quick Degree Finder
CollegeAtHome.com is an advertising-supported site. Featured programs and school search results are for schools that compensate us. This compensation does not influence our school rankings, resource guides, or other information published on this site.
Acupuncture Schools

The Top 3 Online Schools: Get Free Info

  • Walden University Btn_top_more_info
  • Capella University Btn_top_more_info
  • American Intercontinental University Btn_top_more_info
Ad Cliff Notes Ad Open Course

Interested in online acupuncture programs?

Browse through our programs below! We offer online acupuncture programs on every level. Take a look and request information for free!

Over 8 accredited online acupuncture programs are offered at the 89 online schools in the US. There are approximately 149,332 students enrolled in these accredited online acupuncture schools. These online acupuncture colleges admit students into online acupuncture courses at a rate of 69 out of every 100 applicants.

These schools offer online acupuncture classes at the following levels:

  • Associate's degree in acupuncture
  • Bachelor's degree in acupuncture
  • Certificate in acupuncture

Accredited online acupuncture schools offer 1 online acupuncture certificate program, 2 online acupuncture associate's degree programs and 5 online acupuncture bachelor's degree programs for students to choose from.

Of the 149,332 students enrolled in online acupuncture classes, 57% graduate in a timely fashion. The remaining 43% of students who are enrolled in an accredited online acupuncture programs either drop out or take an inordinate amount of time to complete their online acupuncture degree or certificate.

Of the various professions online acupuncture college graduates can choose from, one of the most popular is as an acupuncturist. Acupuncture degree and certificate holders can expect to earn a yearly salary anywhere from $15,870 to $155,490, depending on factors such as shift timings, previous work experience, or personal qualifications. On average, acupuncturists earn $74,618 per year.

Disclaimer: The data used above represents both online and offline offerings. Data for only online schools is not readily available. However, this data can give students a basic picture of what to expect.

Consider taking acupuncture courses at a traditional college or university?
Browse and find an acupuncture program in your state
Not interested in acupuncture? Explore some related subjects to learn more!
Browse and find schools that offer acupuncture related subjects