Quick Degree Finder
CollegeAtHome.com is an advertising-supported site. Featured programs and school search results are for schools that compensate us. This compensation does not influence our school rankings, resource guides, or other information published on this site.
Art Schools

The Top 3 Online Schools: Get Free Info

  • Walden University Btn_top_more_info
  • Capella University Btn_top_more_info
  • American Intercontinental University Btn_top_more_info
Ad Cliff Notes Ad Open Course

Interested in online art programs?

Browse through our programs below! We offer online art programs on every level. Take a look and request information for free!

In the US, there are over 85 online schools that offer approximately 262 accredited online art programs. There is an enrollment of a reported 820,404 students at these accredited online art schools. These online art colleges have an admission rate of approximately 68%. In other words, 17 out of every 25 applicants receive admission in online art courses.

Students can take online art classes at the following degree and certificate levels:

  • Associate's degree in art
  • Bachelor's degree in art
  • Master's degree in art
  • Certificate in art

Accredited online art schools offer a variety of online art programs for students to choose from. They offer 79 online art certificate programs, 20 online art associate's degree programs and 110 online art bachelor's degree programs. And these schools offer 53 online art master's degree programs for students to choose from.

Of the 820,404 students enrolled in online art classes, 48% graduate in a timely fashion. The remaining 52% of students who are enrolled in an accredited online art programs either drop out or take an inordinate amount of time to complete their online art degree or certificate.

Of the various professions online art college graduates can choose from, one of the most popular is as an artist. Accredited online art school graduates may also choose to pursue a career as an animator or an illustrator, among other options. And those with art degrees and certificates can expect to earn a salary in the range of $15,640 to $118,890 per annum. Exact salary will depend on factors such as previous work experience, large or small employer, or the specific employer. It is interesting to note that while artists earn $45,508 per annum, on average, animators earn an average salary of $55,921 and illustrators earn $54,983 per year on average.

Disclaimer: The data used above represents both online and offline offerings. Data for only online schools is not readily available. However, this data can give students a basic picture of what to expect.

Consider taking art courses at a traditional college or university?
Browse and find an art program in your state
Not interested in art? Explore some related subjects to learn more!
Browse and find schools that offer art related subjects