Quick Degree Finder
CollegeAtHome.com is an advertising-supported site. Featured programs and school search results are for schools that compensate us. This compensation does not influence our school rankings, resource guides, or other information published on this site.
Biomedical Engineering Schools

The Top 3 Online Schools: Get Free Info

  • Walden University Btn_top_more_info
  • Capella University Btn_top_more_info
  • American Intercontinental University Btn_top_more_info
Ad Cliff Notes Ad Open Course

Interested in online biomedical engineering programs?

Browse through our programs below! We offer online biomedical engineering programs on every level. Take a look and request information for free!

Approximately 89 online schools exist in the US. Of these schools, about 11 offer accredited online biomedical engineering programs. These accredited online biomedical engineering schools have approximately 204,914 students enrolled. These online biomedical engineering colleges admit students into online biomedical engineering courses at a rate of 31 out of every 50 applicants.

Online biomedical engineering classes are available at the following levels:

  • Associate's degree in biomedical engineering
  • Bachelor's degree in biomedical engineering
  • Master's degree in biomedical engineering
  • Certificate in biomedical engineering

Accredited online biomedical engineering schools offer a variety of online biomedical engineering programs for students to choose from. They offer 2 online biomedical engineering certificate programs, 2 online biomedical engineering associate's degree programs and 2 online biomedical engineering bachelor's degree programs. And these schools offer 13 online biomedical engineering master's degree programs for students to choose from.

Of the 204,914 students enrolled in online biomedical engineering classes, 59% graduate in a timely fashion. The remaining 41% of students who are enrolled in an accredited online biomedical engineering programs either drop out or take an inordinate amount of time to complete their online biomedical engineering degree or certificate.

Of the various professions online biomedical engineering college graduates can choose from, one of the most popular is as a biomedical engineer. Biomedical engineering degree and certificate holders can expect to earn a yearly salary anywhere from $32,320 to $166,240, depending on factors such as the specific employer, seniority, or personal qualifications. On average, biomedical engineers earn $82,345 per year.

Disclaimer: The data used above represents both online and offline offerings. Data for only online schools is not readily available. However, this data can give students a basic picture of what to expect.

Consider taking biomedical engineering courses at a traditional college or university?
Browse and find a biomedical engineering program in your state
Not interested in biomedical engineering? Explore some related subjects to learn more!
Browse and find schools that offer biomedical engineering related subjects

Browse online biomedical engineering programs


Online Biomedical Engineering Programs Offered

  • B.A. in Science (5-12 Biological Science) - The Western Governors University Online B.A. in Science (Biological Science, 5-12) program provides students with an overview of topics such as advanced biology, general science and biology teaching methods. Students enrolled in this program should have a considerable science background and the desire to teach biology professionally, though classes such as Life Science Lab and Mathematics for Scientists assist those with little scientific background. The Online B.A. in Science (Biological Science, 5-12) program, which prepares graduates to teach at the middle school or high school level, includes 121-credit hours.