Quick Degree Finder
CollegeAtHome.com is an advertising-supported site. Featured programs and school search results are for schools that compensate us. This compensation does not influence our school rankings, resource guides, or other information published on this site.
Christian Counseling Schools

The Top 3 Online Schools: Get Free Info

  • Walden University Btn_top_more_info
  • Capella University Btn_top_more_info
  • American Intercontinental University Btn_top_more_info
Ad Cliff Notes Ad Open Course

Interested in online christian counseling programs?

Browse through our programs below! We offer online christian counseling programs on every level. Take a look and request information for free!

Approximately 89 online schools exist in the US. Of these schools, about 12 offer accredited online christian counseling programs. There is an enrollment of a reported 68,457 students at these accredited online christian counseling schools. These online christian counseling colleges admit students into online christian counseling courses at a rate of 33 out of every 50 applicants.

Online christian counseling classes are available at the following levels:

  • Associate's degree in christian counseling
  • Bachelor's degree in christian counseling
  • Master's degree in christian counseling
  • Doctoral degree in christian counseling
  • Certificate in christian counseling

Accredited online christian counseling schools offer 1 online christian counseling certificate program, 1 online christian counseling associate's degree program and 12 online christian counseling bachelor's degree programs for students to choose from. And these schools have 5 online christian counseling master's degree programs for students to choose from and 1 online christian counseling doctoral degree program.

Of the 68,457 students enrolled in online christian counseling classes, 39% graduate in a timely fashion. The remaining 61% of students who are enrolled in an accredited online christian counseling programs either drop out or take an inordinate amount of time to complete their online christian counseling degree or certificate.

After graduation, online christian counseling college graduates can choose from careers as a counselor or a pastor. And those with christian counseling degrees and certificates can expect to earn a salary in the range of $15,720 to $102,040 per annum. Exact salary will depend on factors such as personal qualifications, the exact job, or job duties. In particular, counselors earn an average yearly salary of $42,075. And pastors, earn an average salary of $45,074 per year.

Disclaimer: The data used above represents both online and offline offerings. Data for only online schools is not readily available. However, this data can give students a basic picture of what to expect.

Consider taking christian counseling courses at a traditional college or university?
Browse and find a christian counseling program in your state
Not interested in christian counseling? Explore some related subjects to learn more!
Browse and find schools that offer christian counseling related subjects

Browse online christian counseling programs

Browse online christian counseling programs


Online Christian Counseling Programs Offered

Browse online christian counseling programs