Quick Degree Finder
CollegeAtHome.com is an advertising-supported site. Featured programs and school search results are for schools that compensate us. This compensation does not influence our school rankings, resource guides, or other information published on this site.
Clinical Psychology Schools

The Top 3 Online Schools: Get Free Info

  • Walden University Btn_top_more_info
  • Capella University Btn_top_more_info
  • American Intercontinental University Btn_top_more_info
Ad Cliff Notes Ad Open Course

Interested in online clinical psychology programs?

Browse through our programs below! We offer online clinical psychology programs on every level. Take a look and request information for free!

In the US, there are over 7 online schools that offer approximately 12 accredited online clinical psychology programs. These accredited online clinical psychology schools have approximately 168,908 students enrolled. The admission rate for students who apply to these online clinical psychology colleges is 71%. This means that 71 out of every 100 students who apply for admission to enroll in online clinical psychology courses receive admission.

Online clinical psychology classes are available at the following levels:

  • Bachelor's degree in clinical psychology
  • Master's degree in clinical psychology
  • Doctoral degree in clinical psychology
  • Certificate in clinical psychology

Accredited online clinical psychology schools offer 2 online clinical psychology certificate programs and 1 online clinical psychology bachelor's degree program for students to choose from. Also, 4 online clinical psychology master's degree programs and 5 online clinical psychology doctoral degree programs are offered at these schools.

Of the 168,908 students enrolled in online clinical psychology classes, 49% graduate in a timely fashion. The remaining 51% of students who are enrolled in an accredited online clinical psychology programs either drop out or take an inordinate amount of time to complete their online clinical psychology degree or certificate.

Online clinical psychology college graduates can choose from a variety of professions including a clinical psychologist, a clinical neuropsychologist or a mental health counselor. Clinical psychology degree and certificate holders can expect to earn a yearly salary anywhere from $15,510 to $164,810, depending on factors such as previous work experience, job duties, or educational qualifications. It is interesting to note that while clinical psychologists earn $66,853 per annum, on average, clinical neuropsychologists earn an average salary of $84,196 and mental health counselors earn $41,203 per year on average.

Disclaimer: The data used above represents both online and offline offerings. Data for only online schools is not readily available. However, this data can give students a basic picture of what to expect.

Consider taking clinical psychology courses at a traditional college or university?
Browse and find a clinical psychology program in your state
Not interested in clinical psychology? Explore some related subjects to learn more!
Browse and find schools that offer clinical psychology related subjects

Browse online clinical psychology programs


Online Clinical Psychology Programs Offered

  • MS - Clinical Psychology - The Capella University Online MS in Clinical Psychology program teaches students methods to use when assessing and treating dysfunctional behavior, research methods, clinical interviewing and intervention, psychopathology, and diagnosis. An Online MS in Clinical Psychology degree helps students achieve careers in research, counseling, or administration in health care, social service, business, or education. This degree requires 70 credit hours of study and is a step toward pursuing a PhD or PsyD in psychology or counseling.

Browse online clinical psychology programs


Online Clinical Psychology Programs Offered

  • Ph.D. in Psychology - Clinical Psychology - The Walden University Online Ph.D. in Psychology Clinical Psychology program prepares students for the treatment and prevention of psychopathology and psychological difficulties with a focus on patient care. Students that graduate from the Online Ph.D. in Psychology program often go on to work in mental health centers, community health programs, inpatient psychiatric settings or private practices. The program is 159 credit hours long and requires field experience, a dissertation and a year in academic residencies.