Quick Degree Finder
CollegeAtHome.com is an advertising-supported site. Featured programs and school search results are for schools that compensate us. This compensation does not influence our school rankings, resource guides, or other information published on this site.
Computer Animation Schools

The Top 3 Online Schools: Get Free Info

  • Walden University Btn_top_more_info
  • Capella University Btn_top_more_info
  • American Intercontinental University Btn_top_more_info
Ad Cliff Notes Ad Open Course

Interested in online computer animation programs?

Browse through our programs below! We offer online computer animation programs on every level. Take a look and request information for free!

Approximately 89 online schools exist in the US. Of these schools, about 26 offer accredited online computer animation programs. These accredited online computer animation schools have approximately 188,951 students enrolled. These online computer animation colleges admit students into online computer animation courses at a rate of 3 out of every 4 applicants.

Online computer animation classes are available at the following levels:

  • Associate's degree in computer animation
  • Bachelor's degree in computer animation
  • Certificate in computer animation

Accredited online computer animation schools offer a variety of online computer animation programs for students to choose from. They offer 23 online computer animation certificate programs, 6 online computer animation associate's degree programs and 7 online computer animation bachelor's degree programs.

Of the 188,951 students enrolled in online computer animation classes, 47% graduate in a timely fashion. The remaining 53% of students who are enrolled in an accredited online computer animation programs either drop out or take an inordinate amount of time to complete their online computer animation degree or certificate.

After graduation, online computer animation college graduates can choose from careers such as a computer animator. Computer animation degree and certificate holders can expect to earn a yearly salary anywhere from $18,000 to $119,890, depending on factors such as large or small employer, the specific employer, or location. Computer animators earn $55,921 per annum, on average.

Disclaimer: The data used above represents both online and offline offerings. Data for only online schools is not readily available. However, this data can give students a basic picture of what to expect.

Consider taking computer animation courses at a traditional college or university?
Browse and find a computer animation program in your state
Not interested in computer animation? Explore some related subjects to learn more!
Browse and find schools that offer computer animation related subjects

Browse online computer animation programs


Online Computer Animation Programs Offered

  • Certificate: Game Design and Animation - The Post University Online Certificate: Game Design and Animation program develops student’s problem solving skills to properly program graphics, apply 3D design principles, create functional artificial intelligence and program gaming engines. The Online Certificate: Game Design and Animation program is a good education supplement for professionals already involved in the industry and is a good starting point for pursuing the extensive education needed to perform as an entry level animator. The 15 credit hours of coursework includes various final projects for students to demonstrate their knowledge.