Interested in online computer programming programs?
Browse through our programs below! We offer online computer programming programs on every level. Take a look and request information for free!
There are 234 online schools in the US offering over 436 accredited online computer programming programs. There are approximately 752,760 students enrolled in these accredited online computer programming schools. These online computer programming colleges admit students into online computer programming courses at a rate of 51 out of every 100 applicants.
These schools offer online computer programming classes at the following levels:
- Associate's degree in computer programming
- Bachelor's degree in computer programming
- Master's degree in computer programming
- Certificate in computer programming
Accredited online computer programming schools offer 36 online computer programming certificate programs, 282 online computer programming associate's degree programs and 116 online computer programming bachelor's degree programs for students to select from. And these schools have 2 online computer programming master's degree programs for students to choose from.
Approximately 25% of the 752,760 students enrolled in online computer programming classes, graduate in a timely fashion. The remaining either drop out or take longer than normal to complete their online computer programming degree or certificate.
After graduation, online computer programming college graduates can choose from careers such as a computer programmer. Computer programming degree and certificate holders can expect to earn a yearly salary anywhere from $27,370 to $126,240, depending on factors such as seniority, location, or large or small employer. On average, computer programmers earn $71,414 per year.
Disclaimer: The data used above represents both online and offline offerings. Data for only online schools is not readily available. However, this data can give students a basic picture of what to expect.
Browse online computer programming programs
Online Computer Programming Programs Offered
- Associate's - Information Technology/Programming - The University of Phoenix Online Associate of Arts in Information Technology/Programming program offers fundamental concepts and experience in several programming languages. Students develop a basic knowledge of web and computer programming for future careers in programming and database management. An Online Associates of Arts in Information Technology/Programming program is 36 credit hours in length and requires courses in finite math, algebra, critical thinking, and philosophy.