Quick Degree Finder
CollegeAtHome.com is an advertising-supported site. Featured programs and school search results are for schools that compensate us. This compensation does not influence our school rankings, resource guides, or other information published on this site.
EMT Schools

The Top 3 Online Schools: Get Free Info

  • Walden University Btn_top_more_info
  • Capella University Btn_top_more_info
  • American Intercontinental University Btn_top_more_info
Ad Cliff Notes Ad Open Course

Interested in online EMT programs?

Browse through our programs below! We offer online EMT programs on every level. Take a look and request information for free!

There are 20 online schools in the US offering over 34 accredited online EMT programs. These accredited online EMT schools have approximately 257,782 students enrolled. The admission rate for students who apply to these online EMT colleges is 70%. This means that 7 out of every 10 students who apply for admission to enroll in online EMT courses receive admission.

Students can take online EMT classes at the following degree and certificate levels:

  • Associate's degree in EMT
  • Bachelor's degree in EMT
  • Master's degree in EMT
  • Certificate in EMT

Students attending accredited online EMT schools may select from over 20 online EMT certificate programs, 10 online EMT associate's degree programs and 2 online EMT bachelor's degree programs. In addition, at the graduate level, students may choose from one of 2 online EMT master's degree programs.

Of the 257,782 students enrolled in online EMT classes, 36% graduate in a timely fashion. The remaining 64% of students who are enrolled in an accredited online EMT programs either drop out or take an inordinate amount of time to complete their online EMT degree or certificate.

After graduation, online EMT college graduates can choose from careers such as an emergency medical technician. And those with EMT degrees and certificates can expect to earn a salary in the range of $15,510 to $98,090 per annum. Exact salary will depend on factors such as shift timings, job duties, or large or small employer. Emergency medical technicians earn $31,991 per annum, on average.

Disclaimer: The data used above represents both online and offline offerings. Data for only online schools is not readily available. However, this data can give students a basic picture of what to expect.

Consider taking EMT courses at a traditional college or university?
Browse and find an EMT program in your state
Not interested in EMT? Explore some related subjects to learn more!
Browse and find schools that offer EMT related subjects

Browse online EMT programs