Quick Degree Finder
CollegeAtHome.com is an advertising-supported site. Featured programs and school search results are for schools that compensate us. This compensation does not influence our school rankings, resource guides, or other information published on this site.
Engineering Schools

The Top 3 Online Schools: Get Free Info

  • Walden University Btn_top_more_info
  • Capella University Btn_top_more_info
  • American Intercontinental University Btn_top_more_info
Ad Cliff Notes Ad Open Course

Interested in online engineering programs?

Browse through our programs below! We offer online engineering programs on every level. Take a look and request information for free!

Over 431 accredited online engineering programs are offered at the 89 online schools in the US. These accredited online engineering schools have approximately 1,632,969 students enrolled. These online engineering colleges have an admission rate of approximately 64%. In other words, 16 out of every 25 applicants receive admission in online engineering courses.

Students can take online engineering classes at the following degree and certificate levels:

  • Associate's degree in engineering
  • Bachelor's degree in engineering
  • Master's degree in engineering
  • Doctoral degree in engineering
  • Certificate in engineering

Students attending accredited online engineering schools may select from over 59 online engineering certificate programs, 11 online engineering associate's degree programs and 25 online engineering bachelor's degree programs. And these schools have 332 online engineering master's degree programs for students to choose from and 4 online engineering doctoral degree programs.

Of the 1,632,969 students enrolled in online engineering classes, 51% graduate in a timely fashion. The remaining 49% of students who are enrolled in an accredited online engineering programs either drop out or take an inordinate amount of time to complete their online engineering degree or certificate.

After graduation, online engineering college graduates can choose from careers as an engineer, an agricultural engineer or a transportation engineer, among other options. And those with engineering degrees and certificates can expect to earn a salary in the range of $24,340 to $165,960 per annum. Exact salary will depend on factors such as seniority, location, or educational qualifications. For example, engineers earn an average salary of $70,421 per year, while agricultural engineers, earn an average salary of $73,417 per year.

Disclaimer: The data used above represents both online and offline offerings. Data for only online schools is not readily available. However, this data can give students a basic picture of what to expect.

Consider taking engineering courses at a traditional college or university?
Browse and find an engineering program in your state
Not interested in engineering? Explore some related subjects to learn more!
Browse and find schools that offer engineering related subjects

Browse online engineering programs

Browse online engineering programs