Quick Degree Finder
CollegeAtHome.com is an advertising-supported site. Featured programs and school search results are for schools that compensate us. This compensation does not influence our school rankings, resource guides, or other information published on this site.
Fashion Merchandising Schools

The Top 3 Online Schools: Get Free Info

  • Walden University Btn_top_more_info
  • Capella University Btn_top_more_info
  • American Intercontinental University Btn_top_more_info
Ad Cliff Notes Ad Open Course

Interested in online fashion merchandising programs?

Browse through our programs below! We offer online fashion merchandising programs on every level. Take a look and request information for free!

Approximately 89 online schools exist in the US. Of these schools, about 10 offer accredited online fashion merchandising programs. These accredited online fashion merchandising schools have approximately 93,213 students enrolled. These online fashion merchandising colleges have an admission rate of approximately 70%. In other words, 7 out of every 10 applicants receive admission in online fashion merchandising courses.

Online fashion merchandising classes are available at the following levels:

  • Associate's degree in fashion merchandising
  • Bachelor's degree in fashion merchandising
  • Master's degree in fashion merchandising
  • Certificate in fashion merchandising

Accredited online fashion merchandising schools offer 4 online fashion merchandising certificate programs, 3 online fashion merchandising associate's degree programs and 4 online fashion merchandising bachelor's degree programs for students to select from. In addition, at the graduate level, students may select from one of 3 online fashion merchandising master's degree programs.

Of the 93,213 students enrolled in online fashion merchandising classes, 49% graduate in a timely fashion. The remaining 51% of students who are enrolled in an accredited online fashion merchandising programs either drop out or take an inordinate amount of time to complete their online fashion merchandising degree or certificate.

After graduation, online fashion merchandising college graduates can choose from careers as a fashion merchandiser, an administrative support manager or a retail salesperson, among other options. Fashion merchandising degree and certificate holders can expect to earn a yearly salary anywhere from $26,600 to $165,840, depending on factors such as large or small employer, the exact job, or previous work experience. In particular, fashion merchandisers earn an average yearly salary of $91,001. And administrative support managers, earn an average salary of $45,639 per year. Retail salespersons, earn $24,260 per year on average.

Disclaimer: The data used above represents both online and offline offerings. Data for only online schools is not readily available. However, this data can give students a basic picture of what to expect.

Consider taking fashion merchandising courses at a traditional college or university?
Browse and find a fashion merchandising program in your state
Not interested in fashion merchandising? Explore some related subjects to learn more!
Browse and find schools that offer fashion merchandising related subjects

Browse online fashion merchandising programs


Online Fashion Merchandising Programs Offered