Quick Degree Finder
CollegeAtHome.com is an advertising-supported site. Featured programs and school search results are for schools that compensate us. This compensation does not influence our school rankings, resource guides, or other information published on this site.
Fashion Schools

The Top 3 Online Schools: Get Free Info

  • Walden University Btn_top_more_info
  • Capella University Btn_top_more_info
  • American Intercontinental University Btn_top_more_info
Ad Cliff Notes Ad Open Course

Interested in online fashion programs?

Browse through our programs below! We offer online fashion programs on every level. Take a look and request information for free!

There are 11 online schools in the US offering over 22 accredited online fashion programs. These accredited online fashion schools have an enrollment of an estimated 68,095 students. The admission rate for students who apply to these online fashion colleges is 59%. This means that 59 out of every 100 students who apply for admission to enroll in online fashion courses receive admission.

Online fashion classes are available at the following levels:

  • Associate's degree in fashion
  • Bachelor's degree in fashion
  • Master's degree in fashion

Students attending accredited online fashion schools may choose from 9 online fashion associate's degree programs and 10 online fashion bachelor's degree programs. In addition, at the graduate level, students may select from one of 3 online fashion master's degree programs.

Of the 68,095 students enrolled in online fashion classes, 38% graduate in a timely fashion. The remaining 62% of students who are enrolled in an accredited online fashion programs either drop out or take an inordinate amount of time to complete their online fashion degree.

After graduation, online fashion college graduates can choose from careers as a fashion professional, a model or a marketing manager, among other options. Fashion degree holders can expect to earn a yearly salary anywhere from $15,490 to $166,200, depending on factors such as personal qualifications, shift timings, or the exact job. In particular, fashion professionals earn an average yearly salary of $47,013. And models, earn an average salary of $44,437 per year. Marketing managers, earn $100,779 per year on average.

Disclaimer: The data used above represents both online and offline offerings. Data for only online schools is not readily available. However, this data can give students a basic picture of what to expect.

Consider taking fashion courses at a traditional college or university?
Browse and find a fashion program in your state
Not interested in fashion? Explore some related subjects to learn more!
Browse and find schools that offer fashion related subjects

Browse online fashion programs


Online Fashion Programs Offered

  • Dressmaking & Design - The Penn Foster Career School Online Dressmaking & Design program is based on the traditional skill set for pattern alteration, customized dress fitting, basics of the fabrication process, appropriate material selection and design techniques for decorative purposes. The Online Dressmaking & Design program emphasizes learning through hands-on practical exercises so students can confidently perform as a junior sales associate with tailoring qualifications and as clothing alteration specialists. The program contains 7 instructional sets and includes a shipped sewing machine to be used by the student for coursework exercises.