Quick Degree Finder
CollegeAtHome.com is an advertising-supported site. Featured programs and school search results are for schools that compensate us. This compensation does not influence our school rankings, resource guides, or other information published on this site.
Fire Science Schools

The Top 3 Online Schools: Get Free Info

  • Walden University Btn_top_more_info
  • Capella University Btn_top_more_info
  • American Intercontinental University Btn_top_more_info
Ad Cliff Notes Ad Open Course

Interested in online fire science programs?

Browse through our programs below! We offer online fire science programs on every level. Take a look and request information for free!

In the US, there are over 48 online schools that offer approximately 75 accredited online fire science programs. There are approximately 728,145 students enrolled in these accredited online fire science schools. These online fire science colleges admit students into online fire science courses at a rate of 69 out of every 100 applicants.

Students can take online fire science classes at the following degree and certificate levels:

  • Associate's degree in fire science
  • Bachelor's degree in fire science
  • Master's degree in fire science
  • Certificate in fire science

Accredited online fire science schools offer 19 online fire science certificate programs, 26 online fire science associate's degree programs and 23 online fire science bachelor's degree programs for students to select from. Also, there is 7 online fire science master's degree programs.

Of the 728,145 students enrolled in online fire science classes, 39% graduate in a timely fashion. The remaining 61% of students who are enrolled in an accredited online fire science programs either drop out or take an inordinate amount of time to complete their online fire science degree or certificate.

After graduation, online fire science college graduates can choose from careers as a fire science professional, a forest fire inspector or a municipal fire fighting, among other options. Salary earned by those with fire science degrees or certificates depends on factors such as location, educational qualifications, or the specific employer. Salary can be in the range of $26,210 to $166,280 per year. In particular, fire science professionals earn an average yearly salary of $56,092. And forest fire inspectors, earn an average salary of $37,453 per year. Municipal fire fightings, earn $63,316 per year on average.

Disclaimer: The data used above represents both online and offline offerings. Data for only online schools is not readily available. However, this data can give students a basic picture of what to expect.

Consider taking fire science courses at a traditional college or university?
Browse and find a fire science program in your state
Not interested in fire science? Explore some related subjects to learn more!
Browse and find schools that offer fire science related subjects

Browse online fire science programs


Online Fire Science Programs Offered

Browse online fire science programs

Browse online fire science programs