Quick Degree Finder
CollegeAtHome.com is an advertising-supported site. Featured programs and school search results are for schools that compensate us. This compensation does not influence our school rankings, resource guides, or other information published on this site.
Health Science Schools

The Top 3 Online Schools: Get Free Info

  • Walden University Btn_top_more_info
  • Capella University Btn_top_more_info
  • American Intercontinental University Btn_top_more_info
Ad Cliff Notes Ad Open Course

Interested in online health science programs?

Browse through our programs below! We offer online health science programs on every level. Take a look and request information for free!

Over 301 accredited online health science programs are offered at the 89 online schools in the US. There is an enrollment of a reported 1,660,889 students at these accredited online health science schools. The admission rate for students who apply to these online health science colleges is 70%. This means that 7 out of every 10 students who apply for admission to enroll in online health science courses receive admission.

Online health science classes are available at the following levels:

  • Associate's degree in health science
  • Bachelor's degree in health science
  • Master's degree in health science
  • Doctoral degree in health science
  • Certificate in health science

Accredited online health science schools offer a variety of online health science programs for students to select from. They offer 10 online health science certificate programs, 19 online health science associate's degree programs and 119 online health science bachelor's degree programs. And these schools have 116 online health science master's degree programs for students to choose from and 37 online health science doctoral degree programs.

Of the 1,660,889 students enrolled in online health science classes, 45% graduate in a timely fashion. The remaining 55% of students who are enrolled in an accredited online health science programs either drop out or take an inordinate amount of time to complete their online health science degree or certificate.

After graduation, online health science college graduates can choose from careers as a health science professional, an office manager or a nurse epidemiologist, among other options. And those with health science degrees and certificates can expect to earn a salary in the range of $17,870 to $166,260 per annum. Exact salary will depend on factors such as personal qualifications, job duties, or the specific employer. For example, health science professionals earn an average salary of $78,364 per year, while office managers, earn an average salary of $85,669 per year.

Disclaimer: The data used above represents both online and offline offerings. Data for only online schools is not readily available. However, this data can give students a basic picture of what to expect.

Consider taking health science courses at a traditional college or university?
Browse and find a health science program in your state
Not interested in health science? Explore some related subjects to learn more!
Browse and find schools that offer health science related subjects

Browse online health science programs