Quick Degree Finder
CollegeAtHome.com is an advertising-supported site. Featured programs and school search results are for schools that compensate us. This compensation does not influence our school rankings, resource guides, or other information published on this site.
HVAC Schools

The Top 3 Online Schools: Get Free Info

  • Walden University Btn_top_more_info
  • Capella University Btn_top_more_info
  • American Intercontinental University Btn_top_more_info
Ad Cliff Notes Ad Open Course

Interested in online HVAC programs?

Browse through our programs below! We offer online HVAC programs on every level. Take a look and request information for free!

There are 26 online schools in the US offering over 50 accredited online HVAC programs. These accredited online HVAC schools have an enrollment of an estimated 174,969 students. The admission rate for students who apply to these online HVAC colleges is 65%. This means that 13 out of every 20 students who apply for admission to enroll in online HVAC courses receive admission.

These schools offer online HVAC classes at the following levels:

  • Associate's degree in HVAC
  • Master's degree in HVAC
  • Certificate in HVAC

Students attending accredited online HVAC schools may choose from over 47 online HVAC certificate programs and 1 online HVAC associate's degree program. Also, there is 2 online HVAC master's degree programs.

Of the 174,969 students enrolled in online HVAC classes, 47% graduate in a timely fashion. The remaining 53% of students who are enrolled in an accredited online HVAC programs either drop out or take an inordinate amount of time to complete their online HVAC degree or certificate.

After graduation, online HVAC college graduates can choose from careers such as a heating and air conditioning mechanic. HVAC degree and certificate holders can expect to earn a yearly salary anywhere from $15,910 to $119,280, depending on factors such as large or small employer, educational qualifications, or seniority. Heating and air conditioning mechanics earn an average yearly salary of $41,782.

Disclaimer: The data used above represents both online and offline offerings. Data for only online schools is not readily available. However, this data can give students a basic picture of what to expect.

Consider taking HVAC courses at a traditional college or university?
Browse and find a HVAC program in your state
Not interested in HVAC? Explore some related subjects to learn more!
Browse and find schools that offer HVAC related subjects

Browse online HVAC programs


Online HVAC Programs Offered

  • HVAC Technician - The Penn Foster Career School Online HVAC Technician program comprehensively navigates students through the various refrigerant, heating and cooling systems used in standard buildings and provides insight into HVAC related EPA standards. Students enroll in the Online HVAC Technician program with the purpose of pursuing EPA certification and working as HVAC sales and repair specialists or as a trained installer for large HVAC systems suppliers. Graduates who have completed the 9 instruction sets will receive a voucher for EPA certification testing, a test prep study guide, a multi-meter operation manual and two reference booklets.

Online HVAC Programs Offered