Quick Degree Finder
CollegeAtHome.com is an advertising-supported site. Featured programs and school search results are for schools that compensate us. This compensation does not influence our school rankings, resource guides, or other information published on this site.
Interior Design Schools

The Top 3 Online Schools: Get Free Info

  • Walden University Btn_top_more_info
  • Capella University Btn_top_more_info
  • American Intercontinental University Btn_top_more_info
Ad Cliff Notes Ad Open Course

Interested in online interior design programs?

Browse through our programs below! We offer online interior design programs on every level. Take a look and request information for free!

There are 18 online schools in the US offering over 37 accredited online interior design programs. These accredited online interior design schools have approximately 208,265 students enrolled. The admission rate for students who apply to these online interior design colleges is 66%. This means that 33 out of every 50 students who apply for admission to enroll in online interior design courses receive admission.

Online interior design classes are available at the following levels:

  • Associate's degree in interior design
  • Bachelor's degree in interior design
  • Master's degree in interior design
  • Certificate in interior design

Accredited online interior design schools offer a variety of online interior design programs for students to choose from. They offer 10 online interior design certificate programs, 7 online interior design associate's degree programs and 12 online interior design bachelor's degree programs. Also, there is 8 online interior design master's degree programs.

Of the 208,265 students enrolled in online interior design classes, 36% graduate in a timely fashion. The remaining 64% of students who are enrolled in an accredited online interior design programs either drop out or take an inordinate amount of time to complete their online interior design degree or certificate.

Of the various professions online interior design college graduates can choose from, one of the most popular is as an interior designer. Salary earned by those with interior design degrees or certificates depends on factors such as seniority, educational qualifications, or the exact job. Salary can be in the range of $15,930 to $161,440 per year. Interior designers earn $47,990 per annum, on average.

Disclaimer: The data used above represents both online and offline offerings. Data for only online schools is not readily available. However, this data can give students a basic picture of what to expect.

Consider taking interior design courses at a traditional college or university?
Browse and find an interior design program in your state
Not interested in interior design? Explore some related subjects to learn more!
Browse and find schools that offer interior design related subjects

Browse online interior design programs


Online Interior Design Programs Offered

  • Interior Decorator - The Penn Foster Career School Online Interior Decorator program teaches students how to transform a client’s requirements into an elegant and decorative interior environment through the proper use of different fabrics, colors, furniture and elements of design. Students use their ability to maximize a room’s interior design potential as professional interior decorators for home owners and commercial businesses. Graduates of the Online Interior Decorator program can take the CID certification exam after completing the 7 instruction sets in order to earn six months of paid CID membership.