Quick Degree Finder
CollegeAtHome.com is an advertising-supported site. Featured programs and school search results are for schools that compensate us. This compensation does not influence our school rankings, resource guides, or other information published on this site.
LPN to BSN Schools

The Top 3 Online Schools: Get Free Info

  • Walden University Btn_top_more_info
  • Capella University Btn_top_more_info
  • American Intercontinental University Btn_top_more_info
Ad Cliff Notes Ad Open Course

Interested in online LPN to BSN programs?

Browse through our programs below! We offer online LPN to BSN programs on every level. Take a look and request information for free!

Approximately 89 online schools exist in the US. Of these schools, about 10 offer accredited online LPN to BSN programs. These accredited online LPN to BSN schools have an enrollment of an estimated 82,864 students. These online LPN to BSN colleges have an admission rate of approximately 34%. In other words, 17 out of every 50 applicants receive admission in online LPN to BSN courses.

Students can take online LPN to BSN classes at the following degree level:

  • Associate's degree in registered nursing
  • Bachelor's degree in registered nursing

Students attending accredited online LPN to BSN schools may choose from 9 online LPN to BSN associate's degree programs and 1 online LPN to BSN bachelor's degree program.

Of the 82,864 students enrolled in online LPN to BSN classes, 26% graduate in a timely fashion. The remaining 74% of students who are enrolled in an accredited online LPN to BSN programs either drop out or take an inordinate amount of time to complete their online LPN to BSN degree.

Online LPN to BSN college graduates can choose from a variety of professions including a nurse. LPN to BSN degree holders can expect to earn a yearly salary anywhere from $23,050 to $147,930, depending on factors such as previous work experience, location, or the exact job. Nurses earn an average yearly salary of $62,708.

Disclaimer: The data used above represents both online and offline offerings. Data for only online schools is not readily available. However, this data can give students a basic picture of what to expect.

Consider taking LPN to BSN courses at a traditional college or university?
Browse and find a LPN to BSN program in your state
Not interested in LPN to BSN? Explore some related subjects to learn more!
Browse and find schools that offer LPN to BSN related subjects

Browse online LPN to BSN programs


Online LPN to BSN Programs Offered

  • Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN) - General - The Walden University Online Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN) General program supplies students with knowledge of healthcare practices, healthcare ethics, communication, healthcare technology and how to provide the best care for sick and injured patients. The Online Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN) General program is designed for students that are either currently working as a registered nurse or who plan to enter the nursing profession. The program requires 180 credit hours with most of the nursing core work split between 51 hours of lower-division courses and 54 hours of higher-division courses.

Online LPN to BSN Programs Offered

  • B.S. in Nursing - The Western Governors University Online B.S. – Nursing (RN to BSN) program provides students with several skills related to nursing, including healthcare systems and policies, technology integration, health promotion and patient education. The program, which is designed for individuals already serving as registered nurses, increases career prospects for graduates as it follows the American Association of Colleges of Nursing’s Essentials of Baccalaureate Education for Professional Nursing Practice. The Online B.S. – Nursing (RN to BSN) program consists of 120-credit hours.