Quick Degree Finder
CollegeAtHome.com is an advertising-supported site. Featured programs and school search results are for schools that compensate us. This compensation does not influence our school rankings, resource guides, or other information published on this site.
Massage Therapy Schools

The Top 3 Online Schools: Get Free Info

  • Walden University Btn_top_more_info
  • Capella University Btn_top_more_info
  • American Intercontinental University Btn_top_more_info
Ad Cliff Notes Ad Open Course

Interested in online massage therapy programs?

Browse through our programs below! We offer online massage therapy programs on every level. Take a look and request information for free!

Over 19 accredited online massage therapy programs are offered at the 89 online schools in the US. These accredited online massage therapy schools have an enrollment of an estimated 54,833 students. These online massage therapy colleges typically have an open admissions policy. This means that they admit anyone who is interested in online massage therapy courses as long as they meet the minimum general requirements.

These schools offer online massage therapy classes at the following levels:

  • Associate's degree in massage therapy
  • Certificate in massage therapy

Accredited online massage therapy schools offer a variety of online massage therapy programs for students to select from. They offer 13 online massage therapy certificate programs and 6 online massage therapy associate's degree programs.

Of the 54,833 students enrolled in online massage therapy classes, 57% graduate in a timely fashion. The remaining 43% of students who are enrolled in an accredited online massage therapy programs either drop out or take an inordinate amount of time to complete their online massage therapy degree or certificate.

After graduation, online massage therapy college graduates can choose from careers such as a massage therapist. And those with massage therapy degrees and certificates can expect to earn a salary in the range of $15,300 to $127,470 per annum. Exact salary will depend on factors such as the exact job, seniority, or location. On average, massage therapists earn $38,281 per year.

Disclaimer: The data used above represents both online and offline offerings. Data for only online schools is not readily available. However, this data can give students a basic picture of what to expect.

Consider taking massage therapy courses at a traditional college or university?
Browse and find a massage therapy program in your state
Not interested in massage therapy? Explore some related subjects to learn more!
Browse and find schools that offer massage therapy related subjects

Browse online massage therapy programs