Quick Degree Finder
CollegeAtHome.com is an advertising-supported site. Featured programs and school search results are for schools that compensate us. This compensation does not influence our school rankings, resource guides, or other information published on this site.
MBA Schools

The Top 3 Online Schools: Get Free Info

  • Walden University Btn_top_more_info
  • Capella University Btn_top_more_info
  • American Intercontinental University Btn_top_more_info
Ad Cliff Notes Ad Open Course

Interested in online MBA programs?

Browse through our programs below! We offer online MBA programs on every level. Take a look and request information for free!

Over 2,756 accredited online MBA programs are offered at the 89 online schools in the US. There are approximately 3,014,727 students enrolled in these accredited online MBA schools. These online MBA colleges have an admission rate of approximately 70%. In other words, 7 out of every 10 applicants receive admission in online MBA courses.

These schools offer online MBA classes at the following level:

  • Master's degree in business administration
  • Certificate in business administration

Students attending accredited online MBA schools may select from 1 online MBA certificate program. Also, there is 2755 online MBA master's degree programs.

Of the 3,014,727 students enrolled in online MBA classes, 40% graduate in a timely fashion. The remaining 60% of students who are enrolled in an accredited online MBA programs either drop out or take an inordinate amount of time to complete their online MBA degree or certificate.

Of the various professions online MBA college graduates can choose from, one of the most popular is as a general manager. Salary earned by those with MBA degrees or certificates depends on factors such as seniority, previous work experience, or educational qualifications. Salary can be in the range of $19,420 to $166,130 per year. General managers earn $97,149 per annum, on average.

Disclaimer: The data used above represents both online and offline offerings. Data for only online schools is not readily available. However, this data can give students a basic picture of what to expect.

Consider taking MBA courses at a traditional college or university?
Browse and find a MBA program in your state
Not interested in MBA? Explore some related subjects to learn more!
Browse and find schools that offer MBA related subjects