Quick Degree Finder
CollegeAtHome.com is an advertising-supported site. Featured programs and school search results are for schools that compensate us. This compensation does not influence our school rankings, resource guides, or other information published on this site.
Medical Assistant Schools

The Top 3 Online Schools: Get Free Info

  • Walden University Btn_top_more_info
  • Capella University Btn_top_more_info
  • American Intercontinental University Btn_top_more_info
Ad Cliff Notes Ad Open Course

Interested in online medical assistant programs?

Browse through our programs below! We offer online medical assistant programs on every level. Take a look and request information for free!

In the US, there are over 225 online schools that offer approximately 311 accredited online medical assistant programs. There are approximately 1,199,372 students enrolled in these accredited online medical assistant schools. These online medical assistant colleges have an admission rate of approximately 71%. In other words, 71 out of every 100 applicants receive admission in online medical assistant courses.

These schools offer online medical assistant classes at the following levels:

  • Associate's degree in medical assisting
  • Bachelor's degree in medical assisting
  • Master's degree in medical assisting
  • Certificate in medical assisting

Accredited online medical assistant schools offer 61 online medical assistant certificate programs, 227 online medical assistant associate's degree programs and 22 online medical assistant bachelor's degree programs for students to select from. And these schools offer 1 online medical assistant master's degree program for students to choose from.

Of the 1,199,372 students enrolled in online medical assistant classes, 36% graduate in a timely fashion. The remaining 64% of students who are enrolled in an accredited online medical assistant programs either drop out or take an inordinate amount of time to complete their online medical assistant degree or certificate.

Of the various professions online medical assistant college graduates can choose from, one of the most popular is as a medical assistant. Salary earned by those with medical assistant degrees or certificates depends on factors such as personal qualifications, the specific employer, or job duties. Salary can be in the range of $15,840 to $101,680 per year. Medical assistants earn $28,214 per annum, on average.

Disclaimer: The data used above represents both online and offline offerings. Data for only online schools is not readily available. However, this data can give students a basic picture of what to expect.

Consider taking medical assistant courses at a traditional college or university?
Browse and find a medical assistant program in your state
Not interested in medical assistant? Explore some related subjects to learn more!
Browse and find schools that offer medical assistant related subjects

Browse online medical assistant programs

Browse online medical assistant programs