Interested in online mental health programs?
Browse through our programs below! We offer online mental health programs on every level. Take a look and request information for free!
Approximately 89 online schools exist in the US. Of these schools, about 59 offer accredited online mental health programs. There are approximately 1,043,251 students enrolled in these accredited online mental health schools. These online mental health colleges have an admission rate of approximately 69%. In other words, 69 out of every 100 applicants receive admission in online mental health courses.
Online mental health classes are available at the following levels:
- Associate's degree in mental health
- Bachelor's degree in mental health
- Master's degree in mental health
- Doctoral degree in mental health
- Certificate in mental health
Accredited online mental health schools offer 41 online mental health certificate programs, 2 online mental health associate's degree programs and 2 online mental health bachelor's degree programs for students to select from. In addition, at the graduate level, students may choose from one of 49 online mental health master's degree programs or 11 online mental health doctoral degree programs.
Approximately 54% of the 1,043,251 students enrolled in online mental health classes, graduate in a timely fashion. The remaining either drop out or take longer than normal to complete their online mental health degree or certificate.
Online mental health college graduates can choose from a variety of professions including a mental health counselor, a mental health worker or a mental health technician. And those with mental health degrees and certificates can expect to earn a salary in the range of $15,980 to $116,520 per annum. Exact salary will depend on factors such as job duties, the specific employer, or educational qualifications. For example, mental health counselors earn an average salary of $41,203 per year, while mental health workers, earn an average salary of $30,466 per year.
Disclaimer: The data used above represents both online and offline offerings. Data for only online schools is not readily available. However, this data can give students a basic picture of what to expect.
Browse online mental health programs
Online Mental Health Programs Offered
- Master of Science (M.S.) in Forensic Psychology - Mental Health Applications - The Walden University Online Master of Science (M.S.) in Forensic Psychology Mental Health Applications program is the study of psychological disorders that make it hard for criminal and juvenile offenders to reintegrate into society and the therapeutic techniques needed to help with rehabilitation. The Online Master of Science (M.S.) in Forensic Psychology Mental Health Applications program is designed to lead to a career as a case manager or corrections officer working with persons incarcerated or on probation. The program is 56 credit hours long and includes a 5 credit hour senior project or field experience course and a one credit hour foundation course.
- Master of Science (M.S.) in Mental Health Counseling - Forensic Counseling
- Master of Science (M.S.) in Mental Health Counseling - General