Quick Degree Finder
CollegeAtHome.com is an advertising-supported site. Featured programs and school search results are for schools that compensate us. This compensation does not influence our school rankings, resource guides, or other information published on this site.
Music Therapy Schools

The Top 3 Online Schools: Get Free Info

  • Walden University Btn_top_more_info
  • Capella University Btn_top_more_info
  • American Intercontinental University Btn_top_more_info
Ad Cliff Notes Ad Open Course

Interested in online music therapy programs?

Browse through our programs below! We offer online music therapy programs on every level. Take a look and request information for free!

Approximately 89 online schools exist in the US. Of these schools, about 3 offer accredited online music therapy programs. There are approximately 89,058 students enrolled in these accredited online music therapy schools. The admission rate for students who apply to these online music therapy colleges is 81%. This means that 81 out of every 100 students who apply for admission to enroll in online music therapy courses receive admission.

These schools offer online music therapy classes at the following levels:

  • Bachelor's degree in music therapy
  • Master's degree in music therapy

Accredited online music therapy schools offer a variety of online music therapy programs for students to choose from. They offer 2 online music therapy bachelor's programs. Also, there is 2 online music therapy master's degree programs.

Of the 89,058 students enrolled in online music therapy classes, 57% graduate in a timely fashion. The remaining 43% of students who are enrolled in an accredited online music therapy programs either drop out or take an inordinate amount of time to complete their online music therapy degree.

After graduation, online music therapy college graduates can choose from careers such as a music therapist. Music therapy degree holders can expect to earn a yearly salary anywhere from $21,570 to $125,090, depending on factors such as previous work experience, the specific employer, or location. Music therapists earn $50,566 per annum, on average.

Disclaimer: The data used above represents both online and offline offerings. Data for only online schools is not readily available. However, this data can give students a basic picture of what to expect.

Consider taking music therapy courses at a traditional college or university?
Browse and find a music therapy program in your state
Not interested in music therapy? Explore some related subjects to learn more!
Browse and find schools that offer music therapy related subjects

Browse online music therapy programs


Online Music Therapy Programs Offered


Online Music Therapy Programs Offered

  • Master of Music in Music Education - The Kent State University Online Master of Music in Music Education program is designed to give already licensed teachers the chance to do research while continuing their teaching careers. The Online Master of Music in Music Education program gives participants the knowledge to refine their music skills with theory concepts and recital performances so they can become better qualified for leadership positions at accredited learning institutions. At least 30 credit hours are required, including a final oral examination.