Quick Degree Finder
CollegeAtHome.com is an advertising-supported site. Featured programs and school search results are for schools that compensate us. This compensation does not influence our school rankings, resource guides, or other information published on this site.
Nurse Practitioner Schools

The Top 3 Online Schools: Get Free Info

  • Walden University Btn_top_more_info
  • Capella University Btn_top_more_info
  • American Intercontinental University Btn_top_more_info
Ad Cliff Notes Ad Open Course

Interested in online nurse practitioner programs?

Browse through our programs below! We offer online nurse practitioner programs on every level. Take a look and request information for free!

There are 78 online schools in the US offering over 265 accredited online nurse practitioner programs. These accredited online nurse practitioner schools have approximately 1,209,923 students enrolled. These online nurse practitioner colleges admit students into online nurse practitioner courses at a rate of 69 out of every 100 applicants.

Students can take online nurse practitioner classes at the following degree and certificate levels:

  • Bachelor's degree in advanced registered nursing
  • Master's degree in advanced registered nursing
  • Doctoral degree in advanced registered nursing
  • Certificate in advanced registered nursing

Accredited online nurse practitioner schools offer 37 online nurse practitioner certificate programs and 1 online nurse practitioner bachelor's degree program for students to choose from. In addition, at the graduate level, students may choose from one of 135 online nurse practitioner master's degree programs or 92 online nurse practitioner doctoral degree programs.

Of the 1,209,923 students enrolled in online nurse practitioner classes, 54% graduate in a timely fashion. The remaining 46% of students who are enrolled in an accredited online nurse practitioner programs either drop out or take an inordinate amount of time to complete their online nurse practitioner degree or certificate.

Online nurse practitioner college graduates can choose from a variety of professions including a nurse practitioner. Salary earned by those with nurse practitioner degrees or certificates depends on factors such as large or small employer, job duties, or educational qualifications. Salary can be in the range of $15,870 to $155,490 per year. Nurse practitioners earn $74,618 per annum, on average.

Disclaimer: The data used above represents both online and offline offerings. Data for only online schools is not readily available. However, this data can give students a basic picture of what to expect.

Consider taking nurse practitioner courses at a traditional college or university?
Browse and find a nurse practitioner program in your state
Not interested in nurse practitioner? Explore some related subjects to learn more!
Browse and find schools that offer nurse practitioner related subjects

Browse online nurse practitioner programs

Browse online nurse practitioner programs


Online Nurse Practitioner Programs Offered


Online Nurse Practitioner Programs Offered