Quick Degree Finder
CollegeAtHome.com is an advertising-supported site. Featured programs and school search results are for schools that compensate us. This compensation does not influence our school rankings, resource guides, or other information published on this site.
Nursing Assistant Schools

The Top 3 Online Schools: Get Free Info

  • Walden University Btn_top_more_info
  • Capella University Btn_top_more_info
  • American Intercontinental University Btn_top_more_info
Ad Cliff Notes Ad Open Course

Interested in online nursing assistant programs?

Browse through our programs below! We offer online nursing assistant programs on every level. Take a look and request information for free!

Approximately 89 online schools exist in the US. Of these schools, about 11 offer accredited online nursing assistant programs. There is an enrollment of a reported 61,876 students at these accredited online nursing assistant schools. These online nursing assistant colleges typically have an open admissions policy. This means that they admit anyone who is interested in online nursing assistant courses as long as they meet the minimum general requirements.

Online nursing assistant classes are available at the following level:

  • Certificate in nursing assisting

Accredited online nursing assistant schools offer a variety of online nursing assistant programs for students to choose from. They offer 16 online nursing assistant certificate programs.

Of the 61,876 students enrolled in online nursing assistant classes, 34% graduate in a timely fashion. The remaining 66% of students who are enrolled in an accredited online nursing assistant programs either drop out or take an inordinate amount of time to complete their online nursing assistant certificate.

Of the various professions online nursing assistant college graduates can choose from, one of the most popular is as a nursing assistant. And those with nursing assistant certificates can expect to earn a salary in the range of $15,470 to $50,450 per annum. Exact salary will depend on factors such as large or small employer, job duties, or the specific employer. Nursing assistants earn $24,148 per annum, on average.

Disclaimer: The data used above represents both online and offline offerings. Data for only online schools is not readily available. However, this data can give students a basic picture of what to expect.

Consider taking nursing assistant courses at a traditional college or university?
Browse and find a nursing assistant program in your state
Not interested in nursing assistant? Explore some related subjects to learn more!
Browse and find schools that offer nursing assistant related subjects

Browse online nursing assistant programs


Online Nursing Assistant Programs Offered

  • Occupational Therapy Aide - Penn Foster Career School Online Occupational Therapy Aide program concentrates on occupational therapy code of ethics, applying medical terminology and the different techniques used to plan and assist in the execution of daily living therapy. Students use the skills and knowledge obtained from the Occupational Therapy Aide program to get a head start in training programs accredited by the ACOTE, which leads to official certification and greater opportunities to work as aids and assistants in occupational therapy programs. Students graduate by completing 4 instruction sets.
  • Physical Therapy Aide - The Penn Foster Career School Online Physical Therapy Aide program explores traditional and cutting edge therapeutic modalities and arms students with the understanding in medical terminology and human physiology to assist therapists in rehabilitating patients. State licensure is not required to practice physical Therapy Aide, therefore graduates of the Physical Therapy Aide program can seem immediate employment or internship work at public health care centers with a specialized physical therapy department. The program features 5 instruction sets and assists student’s learning with DVD and CD aids.