Interested in online occupational therapy programs?
Browse through our programs below! We offer online occupational therapy programs on every level. Take a look and request information for free!
There are 19 online schools in the US offering over 25 accredited online occupational therapy programs. These accredited online occupational therapy schools have an enrollment of an estimated 365,951 students. The admission rate for students who apply to these online occupational therapy colleges is 66%. This means that 33 out of every 50 students who apply for admission to enroll in online occupational therapy courses receive admission.
These schools offer online occupational therapy classes at the following levels:
- Associate's degree in occupational therapy
- Bachelor's degree in occupational therapy
- Master's degree in occupational therapy
- Doctoral degree in occupational therapy
- Certificate in occupational therapy
Accredited online occupational therapy schools offer 1 online occupational therapy certificate program, 2 online occupational therapy associate's degree programs and 3 online occupational therapy bachelor's degree programs for students to choose from. Also, 14 online occupational therapy master's degree programs and 5 online occupational therapy doctoral degree programs are offered at these schools.
Of the students who enroll in online occupational therapy classes, a reported 48% graduate within a reasonable amount of time. And approximately 52% do not.
Online occupational therapy college graduates can choose from a variety of professions including an occupational therapist or an occupational therapy assistant. Salary earned by those with occupational therapy degrees or certificates depends on factors such as personal qualifications, location, or educational qualifications. Salary can be in the range of $17,170 to $163,750 per year. For example, occupational therapists earn an average salary of $70,694 per year, while occupational therapy assistants, earn an average salary of $50,442 per year.
Disclaimer: The data used above represents both online and offline offerings. Data for only online schools is not readily available. However, this data can give students a basic picture of what to expect.
Browse online occupational therapy programs
Online Occupational Therapy Programs Offered
- Occupational Therapy Aide - Penn Foster Career School Online Occupational Therapy Aide program concentrates on occupational therapy code of ethics, applying medical terminology and the different techniques used to plan and assist in the execution of daily living therapy. Students use the skills and knowledge obtained from the Occupational Therapy Aide program to get a head start in training programs accredited by the ACOTE, which leads to official certification and greater opportunities to work as aids and assistants in occupational therapy programs. Students graduate by completing 4 instruction sets.