Interested in online pastry programs?
Browse through our programs below! We offer online pastry programs on every level. Take a look and request information for free!
There are 5 online schools in the US offering over 7 accredited online pastry programs. There are approximately 4,041 students enrolled in these accredited online pastry schools. These online pastry colleges admit students into online pastry courses at a rate of 1 out of every 2 applicants.
Students can take online pastry classes at the following degree and certificate levels:
- Associate's degree in pastry arts
- Bachelor's degree in pastry arts
- Certificate in pastry arts
Accredited online pastry schools offer a variety of online pastry programs for students to choose from. They offer 4 online pastry certificate programs, 1 online pastry associate's degree program and 2 online pastry bachelor's degree programs.
Approximately 48% of the 4,041 students enrolled in online pastry classes, graduate in a timely fashion. The remaining either drop out or take longer than normal to complete their online pastry degree or certificate.
After graduation, online pastry college graduates can choose from careers such as a pastry chef. Salary earned by those with pastry degrees or certificates depends on factors such as large or small employer, educational qualifications, or personal qualifications. Salary can be in the range of $15,410 to $72,870 per year. On average, pastry chefs earn $23,676 per year.
Disclaimer: The data used above represents both online and offline offerings. Data for only online schools is not readily available. However, this data can give students a basic picture of what to expect.
Browse online pastry programs
Browse online pastry programs
Online Pastry Programs Offered
- Caterer - The Penn Foster Career School Online Caterer program partitions the often hectic world of catering into education content covering food presentation techniques, garnishing, efficient kitchen layouts and the essentials needed to prepare any combination of food requests. The Online caterer program content is excellent for individuals who want to learn the prerequisite knowledge needed to become employed in food services of hotels, restaurants, resorts and catering companies. The 10 instructional sets uses video learning aids to challenge students to prepare and properly present specific dishes.
- Hotel/Restaurant Management - The Penn Foster Career School Online Hotel/Restaurant Management program teaches students how to oversee food preparation services, manage a kitchen and waiting staff, perform scheduling duties and budget costs in a hospitality and food service setting. Graduates of the Online Hotel/Restaurant Management program are generally ready to apply their managerial knowledge in mid-level supervisory positions responsible for day-to-day operations. Students complete 6 instruction sets and have the option of participating in a work experience program.