Interested in online physician assistant programs?
Browse through our programs below! We offer online physician assistant programs on every level. Take a look and request information for free!
Over 7 accredited online physician assistant programs are offered at the 89 online schools in the US. There are approximately 65,343 students enrolled in these accredited online physician assistant schools. The admission rate for students who apply to these online physician assistant colleges is 69%. This means that 69 out of every 100 students who apply for admission to enroll in online physician assistant courses receive admission.
Online physician assistant classes are available at the following levels:
- Associate's degree in physician assisting
- Bachelor's degree in physician assisting
- Master's degree in physician assisting
Accredited online physician assistant schools offer a variety of online physician assistant programs for students to choose from. They offer 1 online physician assistant associate's degree program and 2 online physician assistant bachelor's degree programs. In addition, at the graduate level, students may choose from one of 4 online physician assistant master's degree programs.
Of the students who enroll in online physician assistant classes, a reported 37% graduate within a reasonable amount of time. And approximately 63% do not.
After graduation, online physician assistant college graduates can choose from careers such as a physician assistant. Salary earned by those with physician assistant degrees depends on factors such as previous work experience, job duties, or educational qualifications. Salary can be in the range of $21,610 to $162,930 per year. Physician assistants earn $86,386 per annum, on average.
Disclaimer: The data used above represents both online and offline offerings. Data for only online schools is not readily available. However, this data can give students a basic picture of what to expect.
Browse online physician assistant programs
Online Physician Assistant Programs Offered
- Occupational Therapy Aide - Penn Foster Career School Online Occupational Therapy Aide program concentrates on occupational therapy code of ethics, applying medical terminology and the different techniques used to plan and assist in the execution of daily living therapy. Students use the skills and knowledge obtained from the Occupational Therapy Aide program to get a head start in training programs accredited by the ACOTE, which leads to official certification and greater opportunities to work as aids and assistants in occupational therapy programs. Students graduate by completing 4 instruction sets.
- Physical Therapy Aide - The Penn Foster Career School Online Physical Therapy Aide program explores traditional and cutting edge therapeutic modalities and arms students with the understanding in medical terminology and human physiology to assist therapists in rehabilitating patients. State licensure is not required to practice physical Therapy Aide, therefore graduates of the Physical Therapy Aide program can seem immediate employment or internship work at public health care centers with a specialized physical therapy department. The program features 5 instruction sets and assists student’s learning with DVD and CD aids.