Quick Degree Finder
CollegeAtHome.com is an advertising-supported site. Featured programs and school search results are for schools that compensate us. This compensation does not influence our school rankings, resource guides, or other information published on this site.
RN to BSN Schools

The Top 3 Online Schools: Get Free Info

  • Walden University Btn_top_more_info
  • Capella University Btn_top_more_info
  • American Intercontinental University Btn_top_more_info
Ad Cliff Notes Ad Open Course

Interested in online RN to BSN programs?

Browse through our programs below! We offer online RN to BSN programs on every level. Take a look and request information for free!

Approximately 89 online schools exist in the US. Of these schools, about 161 offer accredited online RN to BSN programs. There is an enrollment of a reported 1,541,209 students at these accredited online RN to BSN schools. These online RN to BSN colleges have an admission rate of approximately 72%. In other words, 18 out of every 25 applicants receive admission in online RN to BSN courses.

Students can take online RN to BSN classes at the following degree levels:

  • Bachelor's degree in nursing
  • Master's degree in nursing

Accredited online RN to BSN schools offer 162 online RN to BSN bachelor's programs for students to select from. And these schools have 10 online RN to BSN master's degree programs for students to choose from.

Of the 1,541,209 students enrolled in online RN to BSN classes, 38% graduate in a timely fashion. The remaining 62% of students who are enrolled in an accredited online RN to BSN programs either drop out or take an inordinate amount of time to complete their online RN to BSN degree.

Of the various professions online RN to BSN college graduates can choose from, one of the most popular is as a nurse. And those with RN to BSN degrees can expect to earn a salary in the range of $23,050 to $147,930 per annum. Exact salary will depend on factors such as previous work experience, educational qualifications, or the exact job. Nurses earn an average yearly salary of $62,708.

Disclaimer: The data used above represents both online and offline offerings. Data for only online schools is not readily available. However, this data can give students a basic picture of what to expect.

Consider taking RN to BSN courses at a traditional college or university?
Browse and find a RN to BSN program in your state
Not interested in RN to BSN? Explore some related subjects to learn more!
Browse and find schools that offer RN to BSN related subjects

Browse online RN to BSN programs


Online RN to BSN Programs Offered


Online RN to BSN Programs Offered

  • RN to BS in Nursing - The Kaplan University Online RN to BS of Nursing program provides registered nurses with the knowledge they need to improve their ability to deliver cursing care and implement problem solving strategies with respect to the ethical and legal aspects of the health care industry. Registered nurses who graduate from the Online RN to BS of Nursing program will find that their knowledge in advanced nursing and management will help them obtain senior positions in hospital and long term care facilities Students must meet one of the three following program requirements: 180 credit hours to pursue a MS in Nursing, 181 hours for students who plan do not plan on pursuing a MS in Nursing or 185 minimum hours for students who apply previously earned learning credits.

Online RN to BSN Programs Offered


Online RN to BSN Programs Offered


Online RN to BSN Programs Offered