Interested in online software engineering programs?
Browse through our programs below! We offer online software engineering programs on every level. Take a look and request information for free!
Approximately 89 online schools exist in the US. Of these schools, about 172 offer accredited online software engineering programs. These accredited online software engineering schools have an enrollment of an estimated 1,129,636 students. These online software engineering colleges admit students into online software engineering courses at a rate of 49 out of every 100 applicants.
Online software engineering classes are available at the following levels:
- Associate's degree in software engineering
- Bachelor's degree in software engineering
- Master's degree in software engineering
- Certificate in software engineering
Accredited online software engineering schools offer 33 online software engineering certificate programs, 69 online software engineering associate's degree programs and 126 online software engineering bachelor's degree programs for students to select from. In addition, at the graduate level, students may select from one of 59 online software engineering master's degree programs.
Approximately 27% of the 1,129,636 students enrolled in online software engineering classes, graduate in a timely fashion. The remaining either drop out or take longer than normal to complete their online software engineering degree or certificate.
Of the various professions online software engineering college graduates can choose from, one of the most popular is as a software engineer. Software engineering degree and certificate holders can expect to earn a yearly salary anywhere from $24,340 to $136,680, depending on factors such as the exact job, location, or job duties. Software engineers earn an average yearly salary of $84,556.
Disclaimer: The data used above represents both online and offline offerings. Data for only online schools is not readily available. However, this data can give students a basic picture of what to expect.
Browse online software engineering programs
Online Software Engineering Programs Offered
- Bachelor of Science in Information Technology - Software Engineering - The University of Phoenix Online Bachelor of Science in Information Technology-Software Engineering program teaches students the software programming and engineering skills necessary to complete nearly any software project. Students learn systems analysis, software development, design, programming and implementation to become software developers, multimedia developers and IT managers. The Online Bachelor of Science in Information Technology-Technology Software Engineering program requires taking 120 credit hours, including 42 upper division credits in courses covering software engineering and software architecture.