Quick Degree Finder
CollegeAtHome.com is an advertising-supported site. Featured programs and school search results are for schools that compensate us. This compensation does not influence our school rankings, resource guides, or other information published on this site.
Sonography Schools

The Top 3 Online Schools: Get Free Info

  • Walden University Btn_top_more_info
  • Capella University Btn_top_more_info
  • American Intercontinental University Btn_top_more_info
Ad Cliff Notes Ad Open Course

Interested in online sonography programs?

Browse through our programs below! We offer online sonography programs on every level. Take a look and request information for free!

In the US, there are over 21 online schools that offer approximately 33 accredited online sonography programs. There is an enrollment of a reported 123,779 students at these accredited online sonography schools. The admission rate for students who apply to these online sonography colleges is 75%. This means that 3 out of every 4 students who apply for admission to enroll in online sonography courses receive admission.

Online sonography classes are available at the following levels:

  • Associate's degree in sonography
  • Bachelor's degree in sonography
  • Certificate in sonography

Accredited online sonography schools offer 20 online sonography certificate programs, 1 online sonography associate's degree program and 12 online sonography bachelor's degree programs for students to choose from.

Of the 123,779 students enrolled in online sonography classes, 45% graduate in a timely fashion. The remaining 55% of students who are enrolled in an accredited online sonography programs either drop out or take an inordinate amount of time to complete their online sonography degree or certificate.

Of the various professions online sonography college graduates can choose from, one of the most popular is as a sonographer. Sonography degree and certificate holders can expect to earn a yearly salary anywhere from $21,070 to $156,890, depending on factors such as large or small employer, previous work experience, or shift timings. Sonographers earn $62,806 per annum, on average.

Disclaimer: The data used above represents both online and offline offerings. Data for only online schools is not readily available. However, this data can give students a basic picture of what to expect.

Consider taking sonography courses at a traditional college or university?
Browse and find a sonography program in your state
Not interested in sonography? Explore some related subjects to learn more!
Browse and find schools that offer sonography related subjects

Browse online sonography programs