Quick Degree Finder
CollegeAtHome.com is an advertising-supported site. Featured programs and school search results are for schools that compensate us. This compensation does not influence our school rankings, resource guides, or other information published on this site.
Sound Engineering Schools

The Top 3 Online Schools: Get Free Info

  • Walden University Btn_top_more_info
  • Capella University Btn_top_more_info
  • American Intercontinental University Btn_top_more_info
Ad Cliff Notes Ad Open Course

Interested in online sound engineering programs?

Browse through our programs below! We offer online sound engineering programs on every level. Take a look and request information for free!

In the US, there are over 3 online schools that offer approximately 4 accredited online sound engineering programs. There is an enrollment of a reported 103,993 students at these accredited online sound engineering schools. The admission rate for students who apply to these online sound engineering colleges is 59%. This means that 59 out of every 100 students who apply for admission to enroll in online sound engineering courses receive admission.

Students can take online sound engineering classes at the following degree level:

  • Master's degree in sound engineering

These schools have 4 online sound engineering master's degree programs for students to choose from.

Of the 103,993 students enrolled in online sound engineering classes, 61% graduate in a timely fashion. The remaining 39% of students who are enrolled in an accredited online sound engineering programs either drop out or take an inordinate amount of time to complete their online sound engineering degree.

After graduation, online sound engineering college graduates can choose from careers such as a sound engineer. And those with sound engineering degrees can expect to earn a salary in the range of $15,670 to $162,900 per annum. Exact salary will depend on factors such as location, shift timings, or educational qualifications. On average, sound engineers earn $44,940 per year.

Disclaimer: The data used above represents both online and offline offerings. Data for only online schools is not readily available. However, this data can give students a basic picture of what to expect.

Consider taking sound engineering courses at a traditional college or university?
Browse and find a sound engineering program in your state
Not interested in sound engineering? Explore some related subjects to learn more!
Browse and find schools that offer sound engineering related subjects

Browse online sound engineering programs