Quick Degree Finder
CollegeAtHome.com is an advertising-supported site. Featured programs and school search results are for schools that compensate us. This compensation does not influence our school rankings, resource guides, or other information published on this site.
Speech Therapy Schools

The Top 3 Online Schools: Get Free Info

  • Walden University Btn_top_more_info
  • Capella University Btn_top_more_info
  • American Intercontinental University Btn_top_more_info
Ad Cliff Notes Ad Open Course

Interested in online speech therapy programs?

Browse through our programs below! We offer online speech therapy programs on every level. Take a look and request information for free!

In the US, there are over 15 online schools that offer approximately 42 accredited online speech therapy programs. These accredited online speech therapy schools have approximately 271,121 students enrolled. These online speech therapy colleges admit students into online speech therapy courses at a rate of 18 out of every 25 applicants.

Online speech therapy classes are available at the following levels:

  • Associate's degree in speech therapy
  • Bachelor's degree in speech therapy
  • Master's degree in speech therapy
  • Doctoral degree in speech therapy
  • Certificate in speech therapy

Students attending accredited online speech therapy schools may select from over 4 online speech therapy certificate programs, 3 online speech therapy associate's degree programs and 6 online speech therapy bachelor's degree programs. Also, 4 online speech therapy master's degree programs and 25 online speech therapy doctoral degree programs are offered at these schools.

Of the 271,121 students enrolled in online speech therapy classes, 44% graduate in a timely fashion. The remaining 56% of students who are enrolled in an accredited online speech therapy programs either drop out or take an inordinate amount of time to complete their online speech therapy degree or certificate.

After graduation, online speech therapy college graduates can choose from careers such as a speech therapist. Speech therapy degree and certificate holders can expect to earn a yearly salary anywhere from $21,570 to $163,070, depending on factors such as educational qualifications, location, or job duties. Speech therapists earn $50,566 per annum, on average.

Disclaimer: The data used above represents both online and offline offerings. Data for only online schools is not readily available. However, this data can give students a basic picture of what to expect.

Consider taking speech therapy courses at a traditional college or university?
Browse and find a speech therapy program in your state
Not interested in speech therapy? Explore some related subjects to learn more!
Browse and find schools that offer speech therapy related subjects

Browse online speech therapy programs


Online Speech Therapy Programs Offered